Teppan Edo?

I was wondering if anyone could give me a review of Teppan Edo in Japan at Epcot. My parents had me change their reservations from Tutto Italio to Teppan Edo and I am wondering what they can expect so I can tell them. Has anyone been there recently? Good experience? Bad experience? Thanks!

I went there in January with some friends. It was delicious!! Great food and a great show. Some of the chefs seemed to get a little more into the show than our chef did, but we still had a great time.

Went there last Sept. and loved it. Food was delicious, our chef was very entertaining and there was lots of food. I think your parents will love it.

We went in August 2008. Our chef was really entertaining; the food was the same as you get at other chains. Good to do once but it’s not on our list to re-visit anytime soon.

when we went we LOVED it! our chef was fun, the food was great… overall it was a great experience! your parents will love it!

Thank you so much! I’ll let them know to expect a great time!

We went to both Teppan Edo and Tutto Italia on our trip this past September. I was a little nervous about Teppan Edo, but I have to say it was really good and entertaining. My DH even loved it and he is the pickiest eater in the world. We both can’t wait to go back. Tutto Italia was OK, but I am not rushing to go back anytime soon. I think they made the better choice.

Wow this one really sounds like a keeper! We’ll be going for the first time this June. Can’t wait.

So glad to hear so many wonderful things! I am doing a girls only trip in April and my friend picked this as her ADR pick…I picked Le Cellier. I have never been to a Japanese steakhouse before so I am excited to experience this (I know, I live in a box)

We too are fans of Teppan Edo. Great food, great fun! Enjoy!

I’m in a box too:blush:, never been to a Japanese steakhouse before.

I have only been to Teppan Edo once and I loved it. I cannot wait to go back. The atmosphere is fantastic. It is a must do at least once for everyone I think.

We have and ADR at Teppen Edo in May and are really looking forward to it. I will try to post a link to a great review with pictures and video from Allearsnet, but if it doesn’t work you can look for it under Jack Spence blogs. After watching the video I couldn’t wait to try it.

Teppan Edo (The ?World? According to Jack)

I tried clicking on the link and it took me right to the pictures and video with a very detailed review

This is probably one of the most underestimated food places on WDW property and OMG is it WONDERFUL!

We went in Oct 2009. My husband and I loved it. The food was wonderful. We also dined at Tutto and really enjoyed that as well. I definitely think that Teppan was better. You can’t go wrong with either choice.

The food was very good - the atmosphere was nice - all to WDW standards IMHO. We like it and will do it again.

On the other hand, it is a typical Japanese steakhouse. If you aren’t into the show, communal seating (which can be tight), and the food, you should probably look elsewhere.