Terrible

I actual do not mind change as much as most people. I find that some of the changes that Disney makes, while initially unpopular in my mind, turn out pretty good. However I just read this and I can’t tell you how upset some of this makes me:

[B]Changes Coming to Epcot’s Live Entertainment Line-Up: Off Kilter, Mo’Rockin’, Spirit of America, World Showcase Players to End Their RunsChanges Coming to Epcot’s Live Entertainment Line-Up: Off Kilter, Mo’Rockin’, Spirit of America, World Showcase Players to End Their Runs August 28, 2014[/B]

The Disney Parks Blog announced changes coming to the live entertainment at World Showcase in Epcot. New experiences debuting over the next several months will include the addition of “a traditional Berber music and dance troupe in Morocco, a corps of dynamic flag-waving performers in Italy, a thrilling lumberjack-inspired show in Canada, a Celtic folk music ensemble at the United Kingdom, and more.” To make way for these new experiences, the following live acts will end their runs at the end of September: Mo’Rockin’, Off Kilter, Spirit of America Fife and Drum Corps and World Showcase Players. More details as they become available.

We love Off Kilter and the World Showcase Players. This stinks, it really stinks. :noo:

I feel bad for Wall. I think his family only went to disney for off kilter.

I was sad when the singing group in England changed.

I have a hard time with change too—but if we only go to WDW for certain single attractions, then I think we are going to always be disappointed…I look at WDW a complete destination–with favorite attractions that come and go… :slight_smile:

What!! No more Off Kilter?? :ohmy: I can’t imagine Disney would do this by choice, since Off Kilter is so popular - maybe the band was ready to move on? If not, this really bothers me.

Disney is making too many changes and taking away too many things. I truly don’t think they are paying attention to all the negativity they are incurring with their current way of thinking. I am pro Disney all the way and have to admit how disappointed I am with them lately. I’ll follow Off Kilter even if its over at Universal. I just don’t understand why they are fixing something that is so not broken.

Double post

I’ve never really watched the performing groups much…but I still miss Horizons. I may never get over that one…lol

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919093606]I feel bad for Wall. I think his family only went to disney for off kilter.

I was sad when the singing group in England changed.[/QUOTE]

I truly dislike the bar band that now plays in England in the space formerly used by the Beatles clones.
They aren’t even a good bar band. In its heyday (late 70’s-early 80’s), the Jersey bar circuit had tons of bands that were far far better. Not forgetting that I participated in a successful Doors cloning project from 1982-1985.
I echo the sentiments about the loss of Off Kilter, even though I would only catch a couple songs before moving on for the past 5 years or so. Even Mo Rockin’ would capture my attention for 15 minute blocks.

These new changes? Two words: It stinks!!

I did hear though that they were mulling over a decision to add a Caribbean/Latino rock act to that stage just south of the Fountain of Nations to perform under the name “Mo Rican”. (Sorry, that slipped out)

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1919093617]I truly dislike the bar band that now plays in England in the space formerly used by the Beatles clones.
They aren’t even a good bar band. In its heyday (late 70’s-early 80’s), the Jersey bar circuit had tons of bands that were far far better. Not forgetting that I participated in a successful Doors cloning project from 1982-1985.
I echo the sentiments about the loss of Off Kilter, even though I would only catch a couple songs before moving on for the past 5 years or so. Even Mo Rockin’ would capture my attention for 15 minute blocks.

These new changes? Two words: It stinks!!

I did hear though that they were mulling over a decision to add a Caribbean/Latino rock act to that stage just south of the Fountain of Nations to perform under the name “Mo Rican”. (Sorry, that slipped out)[/QUOTE]

Now that is funny! I also liked The World Showcase Players very much. Every show was a bit different and all were great fun.

Hey, if I can’t be politically incorrect once in a while, then life isn’t worth living.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919093606]I feel bad for Wall. I think his family only went to disney for off kilter.

I was sad when the singing group in England changed.[/QUOTE]

YES !!! We are very upset …

This is the “like button” for Wall’s post.

More great moments to remember…

Sweet pictures. I mean Katie, not you…you only wanted to show off your legs.