Test

checking to see if the countdown works

Yeah… you got your countdown! I’m still working on getting mine… :blush:

What does it take to get it? A certain number of posts? A certain length of time?

You passed the test!

Nah, only the really COOL people get one. No wait, BossMouse has one. :laugh:

I think it’s both.

You have to have 100 posts…yay i did it…

100 posts my friend… it’ll be pretty embarassing :blush: if you get yours before I get mine since I’ve been on here a year longer than you and have been trying to get you to check it out about that long… :laugh:

Wait, where the heck is the countdown in this place? I keep looking and I dont’ see it. AAAHHHH:ohmy:

Go to the pull down under ‘Quick Links’ at the top of the page.

Scroll down to ‘Edit Options’.

Scroll down to the bottom and select the ‘turn the timer on’ block in the 4th box from the bottom. Then plug in your date in the very bottom block. The sections between turning the counter on and the date block can be filled in to list where you will be and a note to hit your signature line when you are in WDW or DL.

Have fun.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1016502]Go to the pull down under ‘Quick Links’ at the top of the page.

Scroll down to ‘Edit Options’.

Scroll down to the bottom and select the ‘turn the timer on’ block in the 4th box from the bottom. Then plug in your date in the very bottom block. The sections between turning the counter on and the date block can be filled in to list where you will be and a note to hit your signature line when you are in WDW or DL.

Have fun.[/QUOTE]

YOU ARE AWESOME Rich! Of course I never bothered to look there. LOL. :pinch:
Why do I feel all cool now?? :cool:

You’re welcome. Just paying back what another MB’er did for me.

Happy 125 days.