Testing pictures

I can’t get the hang of this multiple-pictures-in-the-midst-of-text thing… testing… (with festive photos :happy:)

baloo and me…

me and baloo…

baloo and me and some christmas decorations…

After a couple edits I get it now! yaaaay!!
Thank you test forum! :heart:

Can’t get the hang of it?? Looks like you got it. Your pictures look great!

It took me a couple tries… I couldn’t get them to go inside the text, they all just lined up at the bottom of the post. Now I got it. :happy:

YAY! It worked for you!! I’ve never tried, I’m technically challenged!

Y’all are SO CUTE!!!

[QUOTE=A Goofy Family;911360]YAY! It worked for you!! I’ve never tried, I’m technically challenged!

Y’all are SO CUTE!!![/QUOTE]

aww thank you! :happy:

I know, I saw everyone else could move their pictures around and I kept thinking “what is WRONG with my computer??” (or its operator :laugh:) It’s not as hard as I thought! I found this thread and decided to give it a test…
http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/mousebuzz-questions/35048-posting-multiple-pictures-per-post.html

grate photos :wub: only one question now you have the hang of it when are you posting more:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Love Christmas at Disney

[QUOTE=jimbo;911586]grate photos :wub: only one question now you have the hang of it when are you posting more:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Love Christmas at Disney[/QUOTE]

hehe those are from last year… but I’ll have NEW Disney Christmas pictures to put up in exactly a week!!!
:happy::happy::happy:

I love Disney Christmases too… it makes my favorite holiday just THAT much better. :heart: