Thank You!

As you can see by the countdown, the family and I are in lift off mode. Now if I could only get through work today! I just wanted to say a very big “THANK YOU” to DC for all your advice and input. I definately feel better educated about this trip.

Thanks for all the tips and ideas from mousekeeping envelopes to how to get to Sea World.

Have a great week and I’ll read you on the boards when I get back.

Anne

Have a safe trip! Think of me when you are in happy weather (instead of the miserable flooding we will get here in CT this weekend!)

You’re welcome and have a Magical vacation!!! Joe

Have a wonderful trip!!

Have a great trip Anne! Your welcome on the help…our pleasure!!

Have a great time!

Have an awesome time!

Have fun! We can’t wait to hear all about it! :mickey:

We will have a great time! The DDs are home with DH, lucky him, and bouncing off the walls. Maybe I am glad to be here at work. Nah!!

WH, survive the flood! I won’t miss it.

Thank you for all the good wishes.

Take care, Anne

Have a fantastic trip! Hope you have a magical time!

Travel safely and have fun!!

Have a great trip and say Hi to Mickey and the Guys for me! I will be there in 3 weeks!

Have a super time! Remember - we’d like a trip report when you get back - no pressure! :whistling

Have a great time and I hope your trip is full of Disney magic!

I hope you have a GREAT trip. Sounds like you should have some decent weather…I have heard of Tropical Storm Godzilla beginning to develop yet… Safe journey to all of you…

Have a great trip!

I can’t wait to hear all about it!! Have a perfect trip!!

Our neck of the woods is not even in the warning but we are atop a hill so we get really high wind and tree damage… Have fun and think of us poor souls often ok?? :crying:

Glad you are prepared and ready! I know your trip will be super!