Thanks to Everyone

I just wanted to thank everyone for their ideas and input. This is probably my last trip with my little girl,(shes 17 going on 25).Im sure to see more in the future , but its different. I really wanted to make it something special. Disney is so magical that all I had to do was figure out the dining. So here it goes:

1st Day - L- Rainforest Cafe , D- Narcoosees(9pm for fireworks)
2nd - B- Tusker , L - Whispering , D - Tutto
3rd - B- Ohanas, L- Le Cellier , D - Hopp De Doo
4th - B - Cape May , L- Chef de France , D- San Angel
5th - B - Crystal Palace, L- Coral Reef, D- Spirit of Aloha
6th - B-Riverside, L- Chef Mickeys

I know it a lot of food(I decided on Deluxe Dining), but it is all you care to eat not ALL YOU CAN EAT. (Coming from a single parent it will be nice to say what ever you want instead of what ever you want under $10). Thanks again for helping to make our trip magical!!! Disney wil take care of the rest.

have a wonderful time as a mom whos "baby " just turned 21 and all my girls are on there own i know how precious this trip is… great adrs.

Have a great time! My first Disney trip was with my Dad (in the 70’s) and I still cherish those memories. Wish he was around to enjoy a trip with me on my dime this time.

Wow - that looks like a really good selection! Maybe when mine are a bit older, we’ll do deluxe dining - when they appreciate good food as much as the other attractions!

Don’t fret, she will still be your little girl, especially at WDW.

That’s part of what makes Disney special. Because there are so many things to do there, it “changes” with you as your kids get older. We don’t age…just the kids. :laugh:

[QUOTE=daveboyden;972084]I just wanted to thank everyone for their ideas and input. This is probably my last trip with my little girl,(shes 17 going on 25).Im sure to see more in the future , but its different. I really wanted to make it something special. Disney is so magical that all I had to do was figure out the dining. So here it goes:

1st Day - L- Rainforest Cafe , D- Narcoosees(9pm for fireworks)
2nd - B- Tusker , L - Whispering , D - Tutto
3rd - B- Ohanas, L- Le Cellier , D - Hopp De Doo
4th - B - Cape May , L- Chef de France , D- San Angel
5th - B - Crystal Palace, L- Coral Reef, D- Spirit of Aloha
6th - B-Riverside, L- Chef Mickeys

I know it a lot of food(I decided on Deluxe Dining), but it is all you care to eat not ALL YOU CAN EAT. (Coming from a single parent it will be nice to say what ever you want instead of what ever you want under $10). Thanks again for helping to make our trip magical!!! Disney wil take care of the rest.[/QUOTE]

:biggrin: I have a strong suspicion that this will be far from the last trip with DD! All of our kids except one are grown and on their own and we’ve had fabulous vacations with them! In fact after their first burst of independence they seem to want to do much more with you! You might have to change your address :biggrin: have fun!

Wow those ADRs look so wonderful! (I think I just heard my tummy growl! :laugh:)

I completely understand about Deluxe Dining…DH and I both love the idea of eating whatever you feel like, instead of budgeting every meal and/or being worried about ordering within a certain price bracket. To me, the convenience is what makes it worth the $$!

Have an amazing trip with DD! :wub: (She’ll be back for more, I promise…)

We took our kids to WDW in the 70s and our grand kids in the 90s. Now they are all old enough to pay their own way so they don’t make it very often. The thing is that Disney World is a wonderful place for a romantic couple to visit alone. We miss the kids a lot but we still love going there at least 4 times a year. We are in our 70s and are still sweethearts.
Joe

Awesome looking ADRs.

in 2007 Dw and I took a trip sans children. DD#1 (21 yrs old) was in Fla fro spring break. She hopped a ride ovr to stay at w/us @ WDW.

They. never. go. away.

Rainforest Cafe? YUCH!

Your ADR’s look great! I am sure you and your DD will have a wonderful time. :smile: I would bet that this probably won’t be your last trip to WDW with DD though if she is anything like my DD. My DD plans on continuing our yearly family trips with us during college and beyond–at least at this point. She will be a junior in high school this year.

In fact, she keeps asking when we plan to buy more DVC points so that we will have enough for her to bring her family when she gets married and has kids. As much as she loves Disney, I wouldn’t be surprised if that is what happens too.

We have always enjoyed Rainforest in the past. Maybe we got lucky. Anyway I get $25 gift cards for it through mypoints so it makes it easier to pay for. Our flight doesnt get in till 1:30 that day and we are hitting MK later for Extra magic that night. So I thought we would catch the boat from POR to DTD, do some shopping and have a bite to eat while we were there. We will be saving our appitite for Narcs later that night.