Thanksgiving Dinner at MK?

Any suggestions for Thanksgiving dinner at MK?

Cinderella’s Royal Table
The Plaza Restaurant
The Crystal Palace

If you want a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, you should do Liberty Tree Tavern. That is a real dinner with all the trimmings. Not bad either!

Unfortunately, Liberty Tree Tavern is already booked solid. :crying:

I would do Cinderella’s Royal Table and then I would keep checking on LTT. You never know if there is a cancellation…

That’s what I’m leaning toward too, but DH is up in the air. Anyone ever eat there for Thanksgiving before?

no but how about one of the hotels can u check to see who is doing dinner. ?

Why don’t you hop on the monorail and go to the GF Cafe? We had Thanksgiving dinner there a few years ago and it was great. It had a real homey feel to it and they had a special Thanksgiving menu (with traditional Thanksgiving items). We wanted to stay away from the craziness that LTT would probably be on the holiday.

We are doing “Mickey’s BBQ” over at Fort Wilderness - this will be our 3rd time. It is Mickey’s Backyard Thanksgiving Feast. A full Thanksgiving dinner served buffet style - but it also includes the BBQ show: characters, live music, dancing. For character interaction, it can’t be beat.

Your should be able to take a boat from MK to the fort.

We’ve had Thanksgiving day dinner at Garden Grill and Chef Mickey’s both were very good and both had traditional Thanksgiving meals. Chef Mickey’s would be just a short monorail ride away from MK.

We have had Thanksgiving at Les Chefs de France. It was actually a nice switch up from the regular Turkeyday fair. If you want something a little fancier there is also Bistro de Paris which was our original pick but it was booked for the day.

[QUOTE=Elmo;1087092]We are doing “Mickey’s BBQ” over at Fort Wilderness - this will be our 3rd time. It is Mickey’s Backyard Thanksgiving Feast. A full Thanksgiving dinner served buffet style - but it also includes the BBQ show: characters, live music, dancing. For character interaction, it can’t be beat.

Your should be able to take a boat from MK to the fort.[/QUOTE]

Wow that sounds so nice! we always do the Backyard BBQ, and that is something we really enjoy, but the Thanksgiving Feast sounds really good.

Not sure how many seatings they are doing this year. And being outside and not normal BBQ season, we had a chilly night one year. That said, it is so fun for everyone. I think the BBQ/Thanksgiving Feast is a hidden gem.

At no other dinner have we had so much face time with the characters. The food is good too - all the Thanksgiving courses, pumpkin pie, and the ever present packed freezers with Mickey Bars.

Elmo…that sounds awesome! I am going to check into that ASAP!

Thanks for all the great suggestions! I’m getting hungry just reading this thread.

Definitely keep checking if LTT is your choice. We booked an ADR for Jan 2012. Not the time or day we wanted, but we were at our 180 day window so I booked it to hold it. Last night, by chance, I checked availability on-line and was able to get exactly what I wanted. So many people just book what they can when their 180 days pop up and then they start building their itineraries. Once they really figure out what they want to do, they start changing ADRs and all sorts of options pop up for others. We are so happy with our change so we can now do CRT on the day and time we really wanted.

you can get a turkey dinner at the Liberty Square restaurant & see characters

How about the Crystal Palace? I have never been to Disney on Thanksgiving but I have heard that they have a special Thanksgiving buffet with all the common “fixings”. I am sure you would not be disappointed!

We booked O’hana for Thanksgiving this year. There are 8 of us (two families) and I just felt it was perfect for Thanksgiving as O’hana means family!

We did Crystal Palace the year we went for Thanksgiving and it was WONDERFUL. The wait staff was very gracious and Pooh and Company were a hoot. One of the all time best Thanksgivings yet.

-Harry