The 2009 Hallmark Dreambook is out

The 2009 Dreambook is out and there are some cute Disney ornaments in it. I said I was going to cut back this year and not buy so many but there are so many cute Disney ornaments in it.

Hallmark | Interactive Dream Book

I love the “It Was All Started by a Mouse” ornament, how unique. The “Vintage Tin Mickey” & the “Merry Coral Christmas Tree” ones are cool too, but that animation one is the BEST! So cool!

Oh MY GOSH, wait, the ‘Swedish Chef’ one; AWESOME!

That’s my problem, there are just too many cute ornaments.

Club Penguin!! DD9 will be very happy! :heart:

I :heart: hallmark ornaments! They are all so cute!

Awe! I love the Toy Story one! It’s adorable!!
And the Christmas Vacation RV…I MUST get that for my FIL!
I just cannot wait for the holidays this year! I am sure I will be ten types of exhausted but the little Dave will be here and I just can’t wait!

I Love A Humble Sort of Christmas! Eeyore is actually smiling!

Oh goodness! I was thinking the same thing, I am going to cut back, but, they make it so darn hard! Plus, I have a 20%off coupon and you get all those points too!

[QUOTE=cinderbella;968626]Awe! I love the Toy Story one! It’s adorable!!
And the Christmas Vacation RV…I MUST get that for my FIL!
I just cannot wait for the holidays this year! I am sure I will be ten types of exhausted but the little Dave will be here and I just can’t wait![/QUOTE]

I got christmas fever thinking about the holidays last year thinking about the babies being there! In like July I set “Christmas, Holidays” as a keyword on my TiVo and spent the summer watching holiday reruns of Full House and Home Improvement. (yes, I know how lame I am, and I like it! :laugh::laugh:) Your Christmas this year will be so so awesome! Start singing those caroles!

ohh! I like that one too.
I have a special spot in my :heart: for Eeyore!

WOW! There are SO many nice ones!!!