The American Idol Experience

Does anyone know what the times are for this? Is it once a day? Throughout the day? Thanks!! :heart:

It’s usually continuous shows, the times should be posted in DHS.

We did it (i was dragged) in September. Shows all day and a finale show at night where all the days winners come back for a chance for an entrance into a local audition.

Normally i don’t care for Idol, but i was moderately impressed. It was actually fun to see the backstage stuff (albeit quite cheezy) and see what goes into the show. We got to vote just like in the real show. What really got Sandy upset was that i picked the eventual overall winner at our show and she thought the girl had no chance to go all the way. I told her there’s no way this cute 12 year old girl isn’t going all the way.

I guess my taste in Idol talent is pretty good. :laugh:

I promised her next year we’d do a few shows and the end of the night finale.

Honestly, it wasn’t all that bad.

But the judges were a 10 scale on the Cheezy meter. They were such look-alikes for the real Idol judges it was scary. We found out later from talking to some stage hands outside that they actually rotate a group of judges through the shows daily.

Thanks for filling me in!! I have NEVER watched Idol, not ONCE so I’m really clueless on the whole process . . . the DDs 10 & 5 will LOVE it I’m sure! :heart:

I can’t believe YOU have not seen this attraction yet!! They usually have 4 shows with the last one being the finale. If I remember correctly, the 1st show when we were there was at like 1030 or 11am.

We (DH and I) are not huge fans of the show, but we were both impressed with the attraction and the fact that there are great singers who walk among us daily- I not being one of them!!

[QUOTE=johnkimv;1002769]I can’t believe YOU have not seen this attraction yet!! They usually have 4 shows with the last one being the finale. If I remember correctly, the 1st show when we were there was at like 1030 or 11am.

We (DH and I) are not huge fans of the show, but we were both impressed with the attraction and the fact that there are great singers who walk among us daily- I not being one of them!![/QUOTE]

I know, crazy right? :laugh::laugh: The last time we were at HS, in May, it wasn’t open yet . . . for our June trip, we got to the park late then had to leave for a Dinner ressie, so it just didn’t fit in. HOPEFULLY we’ll see it this time.