The Beast's Castle is Now Visible from Fantasyland

Beast’s Castle rises in Fantasyland at Disney’s Magic Kingdom - Orlando Attractions Magazine

It looks pretty cool. I was worried that it would take away from Cinderella’s Castle, but from what I can tell from the aerial view, it’s on a much less-grand scale and will compliment it nicely.

Looks like they have got alot done, it will take some getting used to having another castle in the MK.

I can’t wait to see it! I am so excited about the new area!

Wow, this is cool! We were there in Dec and you could see nothing - construction is coming along quickly! So inside Beast’s Castle - is it only a restaurant?

That’s so cool…I can’t wait to see everything!

Does anyone know what the ETA is for opening?

I have heard talk of 2012.

I’m getting rather excited about this…I’m sure the first thing they considered was that no other castle could out-castle THE Castle.

I AM SO EXCITED about this! We were going to take the cruise in 2012 but have decided for probably 2 trips to WDW instead to hopefully see all the new stuff!

I wish I had not seen that photo. It makes me want to go, and I can’t. At first, I was not happy about this, but it does look amazing. Of course, once I see it- I will love it. It will make MK so much more crowded. I am so excited to see photos, even though I have very mixed feelings about the whole thing-of course what is not to love???

I kind of feel the same way. I’m excited about all of the new additions, but I’m a little sad about “losing” the Fantasyland that I have grown up with. It’s classic!

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1072816]Beast’s Castle rises in Fantasyland at Disney’s Magic Kingdom - Orlando Attractions Magazine

It looks pretty cool. I was worried that it would take away from Cinderella’s Castle, but from what I can tell from the aerial view, it’s on a much less-grand scale and will compliment it nicely.[/QUOTE]

I was really worried about having 2 castles also but it does look like a smaller castle. Wish it was completed before our trip.Can’t wait to see it.

WOW… I love how it looks like its in a land “Far far away” but its just cut down to a smaller scale for distance. That is very cool!

That looks REALLY cool!

Thanks for posting the link!!! I will have to plan a 2112 trip :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting this. I had no idea they were building a beast castle. So awesome!

That is so cool when I was there in Dec. you could only make out steel super structures in that area. I wonder if the expansion is on time or ahead of schedule and when the grand opening is or when a soft opening will be.

Wow I cant believe how much work they have compleated…

Dear fairygranmama everything and more should be done by 2112 but i guess your next trip was a typo and you nean 2012 :heart::wub:

It’s looking a lot like my Christmas ornament.
I do believe it is strange to have two castles now as Cinderella’s Castle was supposed to be the park’s icon and visual centerpiece.
But that’s just my opinion.

Why would you want to wait 101 years?:blink:
Or are you just a fan of Rush?