The best Christmas present!

Last night we were opening our presents from family. My brother, sister and I had the huge present for all of us. We all really wanted to open it, but my mom and dad made us wait till after supper.
When it was time, we all opened our presents from each other and then it was time to open the giant present! :happy: We all ripped off the wrapping paper and opened the box and balloons floated up with signs on the bottom that said:

“Merry Christmas!” and “You’re going to Disney World! January 20-25”

It was a great present and now we’re all excited! :mickey:

Wow, what a great present! Hope you and your family have a great time.

Fun! Have a great trip!

What a fun way to find out!

Wow what a great present! Have an awesome time…kudos to your mom and dad!!

Oh I love that-what a wonderful surprise, and you’re right-the BEST present!

What a cute way to find out you are going to WDW! Have a great time!

What a wonderful surprise and you don’t have to wait too long to go!

Thank you guys! :happy: We’re all super excited. My brother and sister and I have talked about it all morning. :laugh:

My brother got an x-box for Christmas and we all got Disneyland Adventures for the kinect. We’ve played that a lot too. :mickey:

[QUOTE=steamboat lily;1098138]Thank you guys! :happy: We’re all super excited. My brother and sister and I have talked about it all morning. :laugh:

My brother got an x-box for Christmas and we all got Disneyland Adventures for the kinect. We’ve played that a lot too. :mickey:[/QUOTE]

Oooh… I want to hear more about the Disneyland Adventures and how it is!

It’s a lot of fun! :happy: you can meet characters and get their autographs and take pictures with them. You can ride a lot of the rides, except their a little different the real rides. Like instead of spinning round and round in the teacups, you have to do croquet for the Queen and control you character as the they fall down the rabbit hole. But on the carousel, you just go around. On the Jungle Cruise, you have to squirt hippos to get out of the way and elephants to make them clean. You also have to match the poses of gorillas to get into the village.

Sometimes he characters give you missions, like Snow White told us to find her berries to make a pie for the dwarfs.

That was a fantastic Christmas present!!

What a great gift!!! Very exciting!!!

Oh, by the way… You now owe us a TR!!! No excuses.:laugh:

What a wonderful surprise! Hope you have a terrific time!

Haha ok!:laugh: I’ll try to do it as often as I can because of school. I promise to finish this one!:happy::blush:

School… Who needs school. :eek::eek: (Don’t tell your folks I said that.) :laugh:

Wow, what a great Christmas gift! Enjoy :wub:

Awesome Christmas present!

:wub: