The Cadets - Music from Walt Disney World’s Millennium Celebration

The Cadets 2000 - first place (the good ole days)

Anyway, YouTube - Cadets 2000

It’s amazing. Check it out.

Oh here’s another Disney DCI show - madison scouts 1985 - Google Video

And what ever happened to that group of DCI “age outs” that used to perform at Epcot? Was the name “Future Corps?” :blink:

On the DCI/WDW thought pattern, how many of you got to see “Blast (formerly Star of Indiana)” when they performed in WDW.

That took a lot of hard and dedicated work to be that good. Victoria, what would be your guess as to how many hours of practice it takes to be that good? I’m guessing something like 84730749923 hours. :smile:

[QUOTE=Big Al;945448]And what ever happened to that group of DCI “age outs” that used to perform at Epcot? Was the name “Future Corps?” :blink:

On the DCI/WDW thought pattern, how many of you got to see “Blast (formerly Star of Indiana)” when they performed in WDW.[/QUOTE]

Oh… I did! I did! (And Shockwave, which was like a second verison of Blast)

I don’t recall, but I know there’s the CorpVets, which is a group of age-outs in Atlanta.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;945356]The Cadets 2000 - first place (the good ole days)

Anyway, YouTube - Cadets 2000

It’s amazing. Check it out.[/QUOTE]

That was a thing of beauty! :wub:
The rifle toss at 1:27… drool

Thanks for sharing!
Disney + guard = :heart:

[QUOTE=WDW Rules;945465]That took a lot of hard and dedicated work to be that good.

“That good” doesn’t even begin to describe the DCI experience. Here’s the way I describe the quality of DCI corps to the unfamiliar.

Imagine the BEST marching band you have ever seen. That would be a BAD drum corp.

Plus, you drop all of the instruments you can barely hear anyway, like woodwinds. (My DD plays clarinet - so don’t tell her I said that last part :whistling)