The Celebrations?

Ok i absolutely love the idea of getting into the park of your choice for free on your birthday! But how do they know it really is your birthday, like do you need to show proof. And is it only for birthdays? I know the promotion is all about celebrating whatever you have to celebrate so what special stuff do they have if you are celebrating an anniversary or something else? Any ideas??:happy:

I believe the Website says you need to “register” your birthday and print a form to bring with you that day and then you need to show ID. And Yes, I believe it’s for birthdays ONLY.

To get in free on your birthday or to pick one of the other “treats” if yo ualready have tickets you will hav eto show proof of ID and I believe you have to register online at their website and print out a voucher of some sort. It is only available for Birthdays and the day of only. If you choose one of the other “treats”, they are only valid for your birthday as well.

I have already registered for my birth day. When you do, you get a confirmation page. And in very very teenie, tiny print, it says:

Remember, Free Admission on Your Birthday is only valid on the celebrant’s birthday. Be sure to bring valid date of birth identification to Will Call windows. Proper ID includes a Driver’s License, State-issue or Government-issued Passport, or if under the age of 18, an original Birth Certificate or a notarized copy of a Birth Certificate.

[QUOTE=WDWmemories;912567]I have already registered for my birth day. When you do, you get a confirmation page. And in very very teenie, tiny print, it says:

Remember, Free Admission on Your Birthday is only valid on the celebrant’s birthday. Be sure to bring valid date of birth identification to Will Call windows. Proper ID includes a Driver’s License, State-issue or Government-issued Passport, or if under the age of 18, an original Birth Certificate or a notarized copy of a Birth Certificate.[/QUOTE]

Oh well done for registering your birthday, as this really is worth doing if you are able to get to WDW on your special day.

I registered just to say that I did… I know we cant go for my birthday but I did register anyhow…:blush: