The Good or the Bad news first!?!


So, I have good and bad news. I guess I’ll give the “possibly” bad news first. We have a trip booked for October 1st - October 8th of this year and we might have to cancel it. :angry: The good news is the reason that we might have to cancel it…:blush: I’m pregnant again! We’re expecting our 3rd child somewhere around the end of December and the beginning of January. :heart:

I’m not positive that we have to cancel yet though. I have an appointment with my doctor on the 19th and I’m going to check with him on what he thinks about it. Depending upon my due date, our trip lands either the last week of my 2nd trimester or the first week of my 3rd trimester. So, not sure what he will say.

Ofcourse I am bummed that we might have to cancel our trip, but I feel the reason is completely worth it!!! :wub: Thank goodness, we decided this trip would be a surprise to our daughters, or they would be so bummed.


Congratulations. I hope you get to take your trip but if not I can’t think of a better reason to cancel.


Congratulations! I just went through the same thing. What a great surprise! Hope that you do well throughout the whole pregnancy!


Congratulations! What a wonderful reason to cancel - if you have to! Maybe you can go and just be careful of the rides/attractions that you choose?? I think I could go and never get on a ride and still have a great time :slight_smile:


Congratulations! That’s wonderful news!






Well that’s just great news, whatever happens with the trip. :heart:


How lovely! Congratulations! And I hope your doctor gives you the “ok” for the trip!:happy:


Congratulations NJ, thats just the best reason to maybe cancel!-delighted for you.


huge congratulations my love! I hope you don’t have to cancel it though but hey…what a great reason for doing so! I cancelled a trip we had booked in 2002 when I found out I was pregnant with Heather so I totally understand.


Congratulations!!! Hope you get to make it and take a whole bunch of “you were right here when” pictures. :slight_smile:


Congrats!! I hope you’re still able to go on your trip, but if not, there’s no better reason to have to cancel!


Congratulations!!! I just had my lil trip canceller lol! So worth it though! The best part is knowing we get to experience the whole “first visit” over again:)


Oh that is so exciting!!! I hope you don’t have to cancel your trip but what a great reason if you do!




Well congrats and no worries about the cancel if you have to. I can’t think of a better reason to have cancel and be happy about it. Disney isn’t going any where. The next time you get to go, you will be a family of 5…totally worth the wait! Hope the doctor clears you and you get to go anyway though.:heart:


Congrats!!! That is def. GOOD news!!! Just one more “little person” to share Disney with in the future. :laugh:


Congratulations! If you have to cancel you cannot get a better reason. Wishing you a easy and safe pregnancy.


If you have to cancel Disney, that is a great reason to do it, they are right! I second that. Congratulations!