The greatest towel creation EVER!

Okay,

I know, I know, I haven’t finished our trip report for this year yet (I suck!), but I was looking through our photos and had to share the greatest towel creation ever!!! Seriously, we came in our room this year and this scared the CRAP OUT OF US!!! Then we had the best laugh of our trip. We had amazing Mousekeeping, she had something wonderful for us every single day. I won’t lie and say that somehow some of them didn’t come home with us. :mickey:

And yes, he was 6 foot long and freaky! LOL. Everything came from our room. Ella’s hat from driving the resort boat, my flip flops, our photo from Hoop Dee Doo, etc.

Is this a bigger view?

That is too cool. I have to tell you, we haven’t had any towel items for the last three trips. Kind of disappointing, as I always wondered if it gets old for mousekeeping, or do they see by our stuff in the room that we don’t have little ones anymore. It gives me inspiration that there is hope we may in the future be able to enjoy a towel figure again.

Our trip this year to the WL was interesting. At most we get one or two every year, at most. However, there was an older gentleman every day with the mousekeeping carts just working away making TONS of animals for all the different mousekeepers on the floor. We saw him cleaning rooms too, but it seemed they had an arrangement that he would make all the animals (by the huge pile) and then when he was done pick up his rooms. Great arrangement!! Everyone was absolutely happy on our floor when they saw the animals.

Also, when we stayed at Pop Century our first night we got there (travel day), every single room we passed had an animal in the window.

Maybe it is a big thing again this year?

Wow the best towel animals we got where a pair of ducks! That is pretty cool! When we stayed at POR on our first ever WDW trip, we’d bought a few teddys that we’d left about the room. When we came back one afternoon they where all sat atop the bed, one with the remote in it’s hand and the tv on…we freaked out for a few seconds before rolling about with laughter! Its those little touches and extra effort that make they stay so special!

That’s hilarious! I can see how one might be freaked out upon entering the room!:blink::laugh:

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1044596]
Also, when we stayed at Pop Century our first night we got there (travel day), every single room we passed had an animal in the window.

Maybe it is a big thing again this year?[/QUOTE]

Us too!!!

to share the greatest towel creation ever!!! Seriously, we came in our room this year and this scared the CRAP OUT OF US!!! Then we had the best laugh of our trip. We had amazing Mousekeeping, she had something wonderful for us every single day

THAT WAS AWESOME!

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1044591]Okay,

I know, I know, I haven’t finished our trip report for this year yet (I suck!), but I was looking through our photos and had to share the greatest towel creation ever!!! Seriously, we came in our room this year and this scared the CRAP OUT OF US!!! Then we had the best laugh of our trip. We had amazing Mousekeeping, she had something wonderful for us every single day. I won’t lie and say that somehow some of them didn’t come home with us. :mickey:[/QUOTE]

How funny. We had the same thing, but not so funny to us. Ours was human. We got into our room about 1 or so (last April) and there was a woman laying across the bed. She said she was waiting for the bellboy to come get her luggage. At 1:00 in the afternoon? She left right away and when she did I called front desk to make sure her key didn’t work anymore and to come and reclean the room. Very strange.:confused:

OMG that is awesome! We had a huge elephant one time, but this is the best!

I have always wanted to stay at the WL. Now that we are APassholders, I keep hoping they will come out with a good discount to allow me to stay there. That is so creative and it does make the houseguest feel special. Thanks for sharing!

Babs, next time you go to WDW, try the bounce back offer for your NEXT trip. Bounce back to the WL. Set up the dates to go & put one night deposit. You can, always, change your travel dates if you need to.

That’s an idea… I wonder if you upgrade from say a value to a deluxe if you get a bigger discount?

I’ve never had towel creations…:confused: Maybe this trip will be the one.
Although I think I would scream like a crazy little girl if I walked in and saw that then laugh hilariously at myself :laugh:

Oh my goodness that’s so amazing! We had various animals over the years but nothing as different as that one! On our cruise last year we had a towel monkey swinging from the centre light- that was pretty cool too.

That is awesome!

that is the creepiest yet funniest towel creation I have ever seen! I would of wet my pants!!! lol

I spoke with my 7 year old, she brought home 7 towel animals. (shhhh, don’t tell anyone!) We left the “big guy”.

And yes, we thought there was someone on our room too. Gosh, I wish I had a better pic than that. If you notice, it even had my daughter’s swim goggles on! I didn’t even remember that til now.

And, I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend the WL. It was fantastic. SUPER nice people, impeccably maintained, and just great. I still like the Poly more, but that is solely because of location (and I am a tiki freaki).

Yes, you can bounce back at a savings of 20% off value, 35% off moderate & 40% off DeLuxe. But, the offer has to be in your room.

That is hysterical, strange, but funny!