The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue

I know that there are many people who have gone to this show. We have been to the World so many times and have never tried this. I am undecided whether to give it a go. Is it worth it?

Yes :mickey:

Yes, it is. We went for the first time last summer and loved it.

Definately worth it!

I am going in June and cannot wait…unlimitied beer and sangria! That does it for me!

Definitely worth it. LOVE that show…and the food! :tongue: Yumminess.

This has become our family tradition, we go every trip. Good food, fun show and just a good time for all ages. You won’t regret it.

I consider it my #1 favorite thing that I’ve ever done in WDW. At the same time, I can understand why some folks don’t like it.

Bruce

Do it but only if you’re bringing kids. I’m in the minority, but I didn’t particularly care for it, but my little cousins loved it.

Have to say that this has always seemed like it is best for young kids… mine are in that “too cool for school” phase… still good for them?

I have two DS’ (11 & 8). I am trying to decide if we should try the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue or Mickey’s Backyard BBQ. Any recommendations???

I would chose Hoop dee doo in a heart beat!
My 10 year old laughed the entire performance!! As did my 5 and 7 yo!!

I actually loved it as much as them!! I think it is one of my all time favorites!!

When is your trip? We went to the BBQ in July and it was so HOT. It was almost too hot to eat and enjoy the fun. We did HDD last summer and loved it. We took 2 six year olds and they laughed through the whole show. In fact, we liked it so much we are going back this summer.

Worth going! We had a blast! :smile:

We are going in May and I can’t wait!!! :mickey:

Absolutely - Yes! This is my DH’s favorite thing to do. We have to go each time we are there! He would love to be one of the participants…

We are going this Nov and I am calling today to book our ressie.

Hope you enjoy it!

We usually go in September to celebrate our anniversary WDW style. The kids do not mind waiting until September for our family vacation. We all enjoy the fact that it is not as hot this time of year, the crowds are not as bad plus we can still enjoy summer park hours. We did have to change our reservations last year due to the hurricanes but we were able to catch MNSSHP and the F&W festival at Epcot. I would greatly appreciate any information you could provide regarding the BBQ. Have you ever booked the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue? If so, which one do you prefer? Thanks! :mickey:

We have done both once and we are going back to the HDD this summer. The BBQ was fun but HDD was better IMO. I would like to try the BBQ some time when it isn’t 95 degrees, it was just too hot. The food at both is very good (maybe even a little better at the BBQ because of the corn on the cob and the watermellon) but the show at HDD was more fun for my family.

I’m wondering about it too. With all of the years we’ve been there, haven’t done this. And people ask us what’s left for us to see after all of these years!? Some people just do not get it.
Is is worth it without kids?

Yes! We would still go back if we didn’t have a child.