The Kitchen Sink

Found the picture of our attempting to start to eat the Kitchen Sink. There was 4 of us and we “almost” ate it all. The 2 dk’s didn’t eat their share

WOW- that is all I can say!

Did they embarrass you with all the noise and ceremony antics when they brought it to your table?

We are doing this our next trip…FOR SURE!!!

this weeks allears.net photo of the week is of the kitchen sink!

Double quadruple WOW with hot fudge and cherries on top!!!

Here are the details:

Kitchen Sink - Eight Scoops of Ice Cream served with all the Toppings in the house and a whole can of Whipped Cream $23.99

From allears.net

I heard they won’t alter or omit anything either? Is this correct? DD6 says, “Darn I can’t have it - I’m sure it has NUTS!” Besides the fact she’d take two spoonfuls and say “I’m done!” :laugh:

Oh my! I don’t think we would ever attempt that!

Where can I get such a lovely dish?

There are 6 of us next trip…i think we can i think we can

A mere snack :laugh::laugh::laugh:

There weren’t but a few other people in Beaches and Cream but they did make a big deal of it.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1046409]Here are the details:

Kitchen Sink - Eight Scoops of Ice Cream served with all the Toppings in the house and a whole can of Whipped Cream $23.99

From allears.net

I heard they won’t alter or omit anything either? Is this correct? DD6 says, “Darn I can’t have it - I’m sure it has NUTS!” Besides the fact she’d take two spoonfuls and say “I’m done!” :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Ya know not sure if they would omit nuts if you are allergic but it would be worth a try. We gave it a great effort but this was ALOT of ice cream.

Beaches and Cream at the Beach Resort.

With the right chocolate ice cream varieties DW and DD could finish that in no time flat. I still don’t know how they can pack away so much and maintain their figures, but something like this would be a walk in the park.

Now I’m hungry. :eek:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1046409]Here are the details:

From allears.net

I heard they won’t alter or omit anything either? Is this correct? DD6 says, “Darn I can’t have it - I’m sure it has NUTS!” Besides the fact she’d take two spoonfuls and say “I’m done!” :laugh:[/QUOTE]

You know I just don’t believe this. The way WDW goes out of their way to make the magic happen, I can’t imagine a few peanuts getting in the way…espically for allergies.

Are there bananas in this monstrosity?

Lisa

All I have to say is wow.

You’ll have just added to my day at Cape Cafe, might shoot around lake for a while, and then tackle this one down like a champ. Easy for me and my people. Got to find it on the map now.! t minus 13 hours until our trip starts. Still looking for my rain ponchos.

When you think about it 23.99 isn’t bad. It would be cheaper then buying a bunch of different ice cream for everyone. LOL… we were going to try this on our Sept. trip but now that’s been put off we’ll give it a go in a couple of years.