The Little Mermaid 3!

I wasn’t sure if this was posted before but i thought i’d let yall no that IMDB has info regarding the Little Mermaid 3 and is showing the release tio theaters in 2008!

There’s a 3rd one? I wasn’t very impressed with the 2nd. The original by far is the one that stays in my heart :).

Yeah, I didn’t like Little Mermaid 2 either… it wasn’t good at all. :dry:
Maybe LM3 will be a little better.

Hopefully I mean I didn’t quite get the 2nd very much. I think Disney tried too hard to make it perfect. I have the link right here from imdb if you guys want to see it. There isn’t hardly anything on it though. It comes out in 2008.

Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0466053/

oooooooh me being the Ariel fan that I am
COOL!
and in theaters…awesome!!!
I really loved the 2nd one and the music in it as well, so bring it on! hahaha

a 3rd little mermaid? i haven’t seen the second one and had no idea there’s going to be a 3rd. wow.

yep thats what i thought too lol… totally unexpected for me

:nonono2:

They need to move on.

EXACTLY! They’re ruining the Disney magic of all the orignal movies. If only Walt was here, he’d have something to say about this. :excl:

sometimes though the second can be really good… cinderallas sequel was excellent and toy story 2 was better than the original… even 102 dalmations was pretty good

Oh, this is just wrong. Sigh.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Just Kill Me Now!

Hahah exactly. Just kill us and save us the torture. And yes Cinderella 2 was OK and Toy Story Excellent. But 102 Dalmatians AWFUL! I am the biggest 101 Dalmatians fan on this planet and was deeply disappointed. Disney makes good sequels with Pixar helping them too.

Perhaps LM3 will be the one where Ariel’s great-great-great-great-granddaughter, Lori Lemaris, meets this shy college student from Smallville, and… :laugh:

part three? Oh geez…haven’t they learned yet?

LOLOLOL I needed that laugh today.

Hooray! I’m not the only one who knows who Lori is.

Yeah… cause I was struggling… :ninja:

Perhaps Little Mermaid 3 will be by Pixar… :wink:

FINDING FLOUNDER

Ya I wish. I want a Finding Nemo 2 though. I’d LOVE that.