"The Little Mermaid" October 3 release!

mark your calendars for October 3!!! that’s when “The Little Mermaid” will be coming out on DVD for the first time, well on the Platinum series is what i mean. i’m so excited that it’s coming out. i’ll finally have this movie in my collection!!!

YAY!!! One of my favorites!

I sooooo have it marked! I watched Lady & the Tramp last night - half of Pensacola could hear me squeal when they showed the ad for the release! :biggrin:

YAY that’s DH’s birthday, what a perfect present! He’s so excited to get his hands on every Disney DVD that comes out…we bought Lady and the Tramp the other day and he had it open the minute we got home! :biggrin:

I haven’t watched The Little Mermaid in so long…I bet it will look phenomenal on the new DVD. I can’t wait!

i can’t wait until it comes out. i’m so excited to be able to include “the little mermaid” in my vast collection. it would be a nice addition to have when one day we have kids and they can watch it over and over and over again. yeah!

We pulled up the VCR so Delaney can watch it and become familiar with the characters. We can’t seem to get past “Under The Sea”. I can only imaghine it in 5:1 Dolby Digital . . . . . ugh

YES!!!
It will be my early Wedding Present to myself!!

Yay!!! I can’t wait! That’s mine and DH’s 8th year Weding Anniversary, also! :wub:

I have it on VHS…its sooo old. I might have to upgrade to DVD :slight_smile:

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GET OUT OF TOWN!!! NO WAY!!!

IT’S ABOUT STINKING TIME!!!

FINALLY I AM OUT ON DVD!!!

sings oh happy days (oh happy days) are here again…oooooooooh

:laugh: TESSA I AM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY!!!

THIS IS MY FAVORITE DISNEY PRINCESS!! SQUEE!!!

I’m not a huge fan of buying DVDs for movies I already own that function decently on VHS. But THIS is definitely an exception!!!

Well, my DD (2) has been addicted to Ariel for some time now, and I am so sick and tired of rewinding my VHS I can’t wait for the DVD version. I’m sure it will have some pretty cool extra features too, can’t wait to see them.

Otherwise, I’m a sucker anyway, I buy the new DVD’s as soon as they come out, regardless if I have the VHS copies. The videos usually make their way to my in-laws to keep for when Kelsey goes to visit!

Ok …everyone make sure to stay out of Tessa’s way on October 3rd. :smile:

It is a very good movie and about time it was on DVD.

I have been waiting years for this. So glad it will finally be available.

YES!!! WOO HOO!!! Now if they would just put hercules out on DVD, I’ll be super, duper thrilled.

:blush: I actually has those little excitement butterflies in my tummy falling asleep last night…I can not even express how HAPPY I am!
FINALLY!!!

hercules on a special dvd would be so cool. i love bonus features. they should have lots of bonus features if they re-release hercules.

I’m gonna get this one for sure! I love when Disney releases “Platinum” editions!

Now, if they would only re-release Treasure Planet as a Platinum edition, loaded with extras, I would be EXTREMELY happy! :cool: :wink: :mickey:

Wow!! Now THAT is a surprise!! I would never have guessed that you like that movie!

I like the bloopers they did for monsters and toy story and think Hercules bloopers would be hysterical! I can think of at least 5 that would be great…should I call diseney? LOL