The Magic, the memories and you

Just forund this today. The new light show at the magic kingdom.

YouTube - “Magic, Memories, and You!” projection show on Disney’s Cinderella Castle premiere

I think it looks so cool, what do yo think? :mickey:

I would love to see world of color come to the world.:ninja:

That was AWESOME! Only Disney could pull that off!

Awesome! Can’t wait to see it!

That was pretty amazing. Only at WDW…

I love buzz light-year and the rocket blasting off.

Amazing show Jimbo, thank you for the link.

Wow that is amazing. I didn’t want to watch the whole thing cause i will be there in may and do not want to spoil it.

Brilliant. I’m not there and it’s not about MY day at the park and I’m already in tears! Ha!

My DW has just raised a point:noo: will this replace fireworks - wishes etc??:ninja:

Because you would need to be in MK on main St to see this so would not see it fron cal’ grill. etc

I really hope this doesn’t replace Wishes!!! I just can’t see me standing there that whole time looking at other people’s kids… the technology looks awesome, just not the concept. Maybe I’ll change my mind when I see it??:huh:

I doubt it’ll replace Wishes. Maybe they’ll have it on nights where the other presentations aren’t happening or as an interlude between parade & fireworks. Dunno. Disney is SO known for their spectacular fireworks that I just don’t see them cutting out all of MK’s fireworks. Plus, it may not be just other people’s families, it could be YOUR family’s faces from that day! :wub:

from what I heard this shows about twice a night and at final showing there is a 10 minute break and then WISHES…Basically Parade (then a short Break), this event (then a short break), and then Wishes.

Also read that this is just the beginning to what these projectors can do, and Imagineers are going to be constantly adding to this theme. So on another thread the “3-D” word.

found this on WDW site

Moms Panel | Walt Disney World Resort * Has the new show Magic, Memories, and You! at Magic Kingdom started? If so, will it be performed on Feb. 27th?

[QUOTE=dadofthree;1067767]from what I heard this shows about twice a night and at final showing there is a 10 minute break and then WISHES…Basically Parade (then a short Break), this event (then a short break), and then Wishes.

Also read that this is just the beginning to what these projectors can do, and Imagineers are going to be constantly adding to this theme. So on another thread the “3-D” word.
QUOTE]

Thats good news…