The Main Street Bakery is saved?

Disney Dining Main Street Bakery to Continue - DisneyDining

This is from a fellow MBer, who posted it on her Facebook page. I am passing it on to MB so everyone can take a deep breath. Heck, you cinnamon roll fanatics will need that deep breath to hike over to Gaston’s for your favorite treat, but hey, looks like everyone can still get their favorite treats! :laugh:

I especially like the sentence about whether the info is because of a change of heart, or if this was planned all along? Hmmmm. I think MB single-handedly saved the cookie.

Yaaaaay! I definitely feel better after reading Disney’s update. I had pictured Starbucks logos plastered everywhere and all the classic Bakery treats replaced with Starbucks pastries, which I’ve always found to be a little dry and bland (personal opinion! loyal Starbucksians, please don’t throw your scones at me!). I really look forward to visiting the Main Street Bakery and being able to get Disney bakery goodies and Starbucks coffee, rather than visiting a Starbucks on Main Street.

Thanks for sharing, MissDisney! :happy:

I like that thought!!! So it’s not so dire as originally thought—still—I sure hope they don’t go to Starbucks coffee at the resorts—I don’t know what I will do…I can’t drink the stuff…it gives me a tummy ache and I don’t want that at WDW!!! I hope that there will be other brands of coffee available in the parks—besides Starbucks…otherwise, I may have to ship my single cup brewer to the resort ahead of me…:laugh:

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;1125115] I really look forward to visiting the Main Street Bakery and being able to get Disney bakery goodies and Starbucks coffee, rather than visiting a Starbucks on Main Street.

Thanks for sharing, MissDisney! :happy:[/QUOTE]

I’m going to say this is what I’d thought/hoped they were going to do.
Nothing else really makes sense. I never thought that Disney would allow anything to disturb the whole Main Street vibe and that in the end I’d have a chance to get a cup of Morning Joe and a Mickey rice crisp head or even a scone. Or a real cappuccino!