The "Million Mickeys" photo game! Come play!

We all know that Mickey Mouse has MANY roles & costumes! Let’s see how many different photos of Mickey we can post! It’s ok if we repeat costumes, etc… let’s see how many pics our MB members have!!

(PS: no borrowing pics off the internet. :tongue: You, or a family member, had to take the picture!)

Who said you’ll never see Mickey two places at once!!! We’ve got 'em all right here!

Post as many pictures of Mickey as you have & tell us where you took it! :mickey: :heart:

Mickey performing during Fantasmic in Disneyland!

another cute thread.
Can you believe that I have never seen Mickey Mouse at WDW :ohmy:

Mickey in his “Year of a Million Dreams” tuxedo!

Chef Mickey!! :wub:

I have a picture but how do you put them on this page?

[QUOTE=Dopey;885263]another cute thread.
Can you believe that I have never seen Mickey Mouse at WDW :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

WHAT??? You better get yourself over to the Judges Tent in Toon Town young lady . . . and meet my FAVORITE mouse!! :laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=Dopey;885263]another cute thread.
Can you believe that I have never seen Mickey Mouse at WDW :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

Get outta’ town!!! :ohmy:

Mickey performing in the parade

Pirate Mickey during a Pirate & Princess Party! :pirate:

Traditional Mickey in EPCOT… and my favorite. :heart:

My Dad and I with Steamboat Mickey in Disneyland! :mickey:

FARMER MICKEY - GARDEN GRILL

OHANA MICKEY

CLASSIC MICKEY :heart:

This thread makes me so happy just to see Mickey’s picture so many times in one thread! I love it!! :heart: Having a bad day? just come visit this thread! :mickey: :smile:

Yes Dear :blush:
Isn’t it crazy?

This is really cute. So where is Safari Mickey?? What about a Christmas Mickey??

Cool, this is so fun. This is a pic of me and Mickey at Chef Mickeys

I’ve got SCUBA Mickey! He was assisting in a very special marriage proposal at the Coral Reef restaurant! (8/'07)

This pic is Mickey and Jay at Chef Mickeys. Sadly these were the only character pics we took during the entire vacation.

Hey Wishy, here’s my Scuba Mickey pic. Your pic is much better!! My flash was giving me a hard time. I just noticed that you can see my DH’s reflection in the glass. He is wearing an Eagles pullover