The new pizza place in Epcot's Italy pavilion

When is it scheduled to open, and will it be a sit down or counter service?

I thought I read that it was both…meaning sit in and eat and a take out window. Not sure on the open date.

I thought I read somewhere that it will open in the fall???

Thanks Dana and mommyof2! Very nice if it’s both TS and QS! If it’s not opening until fall, it’ll be a while before I try it. If we go this year it will be an August trip.

I thought I read some where is was to open in Sept

Blast you!:nuke:
I saw a new thread and I got all excited for new news.:confused:
We are not amused:angry:

On the other hand, you just reminded me that I need to try harder to slide by Giordano’s next week so I can take home one of theirs.
So, thank you for that.:flowers:

I was thinking. I can almost guarantee that it will be open by mid September, just in time for the Food and Wine Festival.

Wouldn’t that be terrific if it was both. Would ‘fall’ mean around September or later?

There hasn’t been a set date yet for Via Napoli to open, still saying Fall 2010.

Oh it looks beautiful. I can’t wait, pizza is my favorite.
I also think it’s going to open in the fall.
Has anyone seen any construction going on??

Hopefully it will be better then the pizza that is served in the rest of WDW.

Wall is at Disney right now. Oh Wall…can you please take some pictures for us and post so we can see how far along it is. Thanks!!!

I’ll take some pictures of the progress next week while we are there:wink:
:pirate:

So sorta like Yak & Yeti at AK? I like this idea…

[QUOTE=mebert72;1032309]I’ll take some pictures of the progress next week while we are there:wink:
:pirate:[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to it!!!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1031876]Blast you!:nuke:
I saw a new thread and I got all excited for new news.:confused:
We are not amused:angry:

On the other hand, you just reminded me that I need to try harder to slide by Giordano’s next week so I can take home one of theirs.
So, thank you for that.:flowers:

I was thinking. I can almost guarantee that it will be open by mid September, just in time for the Food and Wine Festival.[/QUOTE]

Oooo, I love Giordano’s. Great, now I want Giordano’s. Looking forward to this restaurant as well.

Oh - THAT’s what it is.:laugh: I absolutely cannot eat any sort of pizza served up by WDW.:pinch: I can’t wait for this to open.

I don’t want to say the pizza in WDW is that bad, because how would I know if I haven’t tasted any in 9 years, but I think you can get better results at home using Pillsbury pizza crusts, Ragu pizza sauce, and Sargento’s or Publix six cheese Italian blends.

Or not.

We got trapped in Pizza Planet last year, in a deluge. It was about lunch time, so we thought - oh well, may as well… :pinch: Personally, I’ve tasted Bargain of the Week frozen pizza that was better.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1032384]I don’t want to say the pizza in WDW is that bad, because how would I know if I haven’t tasted any in 9 years, but I think you can get better results at home using Pillsbury pizza crusts, Ragu pizza sauce, and Sargento’s or Publix six cheese Italian blends.

Or not.[/QUOTE]

Oh no YOUR RIGHT! It’s the worse of the worse for sure :blow:

And yet, eating at Spoodles and having the pizza counter and oven on stage in the dining room, the pizza smells so good as it’s baking.