The only ride ever to leave and be operated outside of Disneyland

The only ride ever to leave and be operated outside of Disneyland?

Anyone have the answer?

Carousel of Progress

Astro Orbitor or Dumbo.

It’s a Small World? (thinkin’ World’s Fair?)

It is Carousel of Progress it was at the World Fair.

Good guesses but were these rides that were already at disneyland and then went somewhere else or were those rides somewhere else and then at disneyland?

Walt’s Hometown Musuem … :pirate:

It’s the Walt Disney Hometown Museum.

What’s the answer already?:pirate:

I really thought I knew Disney

An actual Midget Autopia car, the entire ride was removed from Disneyland and donated by Walt & Roy O. Disney to the town of Marceline for use at the Walt Disney Park

Museum Info | About the Museum - WaltDisneyMuseum.org

I never new this myself. Crazy after all these years to find out something new:ohmy:

[QUOTE=BFG3dfx;1009718]An actual Midget Autopia car, the entire ride was removed from Disneyland and donated by Walt & Roy O. Disney to the town of Marceline for use at the Walt Disney Park

Museum Info | About the Museum - WaltDisneyMuseum.org

I never new this myself. Crazy after all these years to find out something new:ohmy:[/QUOTE]

Oh yes! I remember reading about that in an article regarding Disneyland’s 50th Anniversary back in 2005, what an interesting fact, thanks for sharing!

Were gonna be going down there in a couple days i’m very excited. I will get pic’s of everything i can. Wish the family museum was there too, not sure how i’ll ever get to san fran anytime soon :confused:

Merry Christmas to everyone :mickey: