The Other Board

I post very infrequently on that other board (about 60 postings) but I changed my title from “Earning my Ears” to “Earned them at Mousebuzz!!”

I think we should all do that just to get under their skin!!:laugh:

What board? LOL

MHM? (I think)

Disboards:blow:

Mousehousemagic.com is a wonderful board. Quite a few posters here(myself,Da Hog,iluvwdw,Park Hopper,MickeyRon,tiggerlover1971,Goofygal1975 to name a few)also post there. It is just as nice a board as this one is. I invite everyone over to try us out there!!!

Wow never hear of that board.
I am on Magistrips

I lurk at the DIS. Like… everyday. I think I’ve only posted maybe 3 or 4 times. They have a wonderful Budget and Photography board. And of course, the Universal and Sea World forums are very informative. Part of me wishes that MB could be as regular as DIS - every time I go there, there are always lots of new threads, no matter what time of day. Sometimes it’s kinda slow here.

I post at TalkDisney sometimes. It’s just ok. I’m a MB addict and have no problem admitting my addiction. :wacko:

I am truly addited to MB

You don’t want to do that. Forum wars suck. I’ve been in a few on the auto forums I belong to and it just isn’t good.

I joined Disboards the other day and it’s just not the same “feel”. Lots of info there but there’s plenty here, as well. Seems like you just get lost in the shuffel over there.

Isn’t that the truth. I don’t get why people have to fight about which board is better, we all have reasons why we like one board and not another. I’ve never understood forum wars and never will.

I don’t know about anyone else but I am absorbing all the information I can get! I agree that the other board does have a different feel but it also discusses other topics that don’t regularly come up on here. I will say I won’t be leaving MB anytime soon :wub:

I agree, I belong to several WDW boards because they have information that may not be on here. There’s nothing wrong with being active on more than one board. MB is my home but it’s not the only board I read when I’m looking for something.

I sometimes read the WDWMagic forums.

I’d never feel at home anywhere else, and the reason for that is because I’ve invested so much time here. I love my Buzzers. :wub:

There are other boards???:eek:

Wasn’t it Dorothy that said “There’s no place like home”?

MouseBuzz is home - I see no need to roam.

East or West - Home is best.

Be it ever so humble, there’s no place like home.

Home is where the heart is.

Are you catching my drift…

Truer words have never been spoken.

MOUSEBUZZ is my home away from home…

Wow…I’ve never heard of some of these other boards! I also post at Passporter and WDWMAGIC.

WDW MAGIC seems to have a larger representation of younger people… Or at least that is my impression… Not a bad thing either way… just has a different feel… I like both places…

WDW MAGIC seems to have a larger representation of younger people… Or at least that is my impression… Not a bad thing either way… just has a different feel… I like both places…