The Pirates League for MNSSHP

Chris and I thought it would be fun for the 5 of us to dress up for MNSSHP, but don’t want to have to pack costumes. We are wondering if adults can do The Pirates League on the day of MNSSHP, or if it is only for kids. We thought it would be a fun to get pics of all of us in Pirate makeup.

Love that idea! How fun!

I just called for the day that we are planning on MNSSHP and they have no availability for Pirates League. So now we are trying to think about what we can do instead. Any ideas of something simple that we can dress in and all match but won’t take a lot of suitcase room? Hmm…

Maybe I’ll call back and see if they have any extra appts. once they officially announce the dates for MNSSHP. I’m going by the schedule on Disney World Vacation Planning | Disneyland Travel Planning for the event, so maybe they aren’t even accurate? If that is the case I’m going to have some major modifying to do with our vacation LOL.

My DD and I did MNSSHP pary twice and opted for Halloween themed Tshirts and crazy socks. Way easier to pack than a costume and still dressed in a theme to celebrate the holiday. Target sells them for $5 and they are always super cute.

you could always pack your own most places sell makeup kits for pirates i know party city does here. then use bandannas or buy hats there.

Thanks so much for the ideas! DH and I were just talking on our way to Costco and he was thinking it would be fun to throw something together ourselves. I love the crazy socks idea! We are thinking of each getting Mouse ears this year too, and if we add T-shirts, we will be all set!

Thanks for the feedback!!

My family and I threw together quick pirate costumes for the Pirate and Princess party a few years ago. Just some bandanas and some eye patches.

Also, last MNSSHP, my DDs and I just dressed in shorts and pumpkin teesthat we got from Target for $5. The girls also wore crazy socks and sprayed their hair green.

For our last trip we attended MNSSHP, we all bought t-shirts in the parks a few days earlier, and wore those. I’d made myself a bright green tutu and packed some green eyeshadow and silver glitter. With the Tee and tutu it looked awesome, oh and I practically dumped the whole tub of glitter onto myself haha, I was washing it out for days afterwards! The pictures looked awesome though and it’s definatly how we’d do it in the future.

I did the Pirates League. Whether or not one would consider me an adult …

We did MNSSHP last Halloween night. All 5 of us dressed up and loved it. We were Spooky Mouseketeers. The writing on our shirts was a bloody font and the Mickey Mouse Logo was changed to be Mickey with the Haunted Mansion
Ghosts. Bought DH Navy shorts and all of us girls had Navy school uniform skorts. We were comfortable and it was easy to do and pack.

[QUOTE=simplytall;1072334]We did MNSSHP last Halloween night. All 5 of us dressed up and loved it. We were Spooky Mouseketeers. The writing on our shirts was a bloody font and the Mickey Mouse Logo was changed to be Mickey with the Haunted Mansion
Ghosts. Bought DH Navy shorts and all of us girls had Navy school uniform skorts. We were comfortable and it was easy to do and pack.[/QUOTE]

Great pics! Thanks for the ideas!