The Sorcerer's Apprentice's-July 16, 2010

Trailer Apple - Trailers - The Sorcerer’s Apprentice

I can’t wait to see this! I love Nicolas Cage!:heart:

YouTube - The Sorcerer’s Apprentice - Fantasia: The Coolest Scene Ever

I really liked it and Nick Cage is great! Anyone else see it?

Not yet, it was not playing at my favorite heater, so I am going to have to venture out.

We went to see it yesterday, it was really good!!! Laughed a lot and had some intense moments too :slight_smile:

I enjoyed it ,not great but very entertaining

Have they done a lot of promotion for this movie? I swear, I’ve only seen one commercial advertising it.

DW & I enjoyed it more than we thought we would. We basically went to escape the 100 degree weather and hang out in an air-conditioned theater, this was playing. Pretty good.

loved loved this movie will definitely buy it when it come out. plus both dh and I thought it kind of left it open for another one.

i was there when it was being filmed downtown. it was pretty cool to watch

We enjoyed the movie is well well two of the 4 of us. It was the second movie at the drive in when we went to see Toy Story 3. DS and I watched it DH and DD slept through it.

It was better than what I was expecting and I think it’s set up for a sequel too. I may even go see it again.

I would like to see a sequel but it’s not making money.

I really liked it, but I’m very partial to Nicholas Cage. I wish it were doing better at the box office, as I would like to see a sequel. There’s quite a few ‘family’ friendly movies out right now for it to compete with however. I think Disney’s timing was a bit off for the release.