The suspense is Killing ME

…waiting & waiting to see if Free Dining is offered (& I mean FULL free dining, not just quick service!)- it’s usually released this time of year…any buzz on this yet? :confused:

If there was buzz on this, someone would have posted it. The suspense is killing all those who picked that time frame to visit the world. Crossing fingers for you. I already got my discount that is even to free DDP, so I will not be using that for my August trip. I am just happy I got the ADRs I wanted at the times I wanted before THAT insanity happened.:laugh:

I know~ My DH seems to think free dining is the best discount out there despite my efforts to prove otherwise (don’t ask, I gave up this fight about a month ago!) so if we’re going back to DW it will have to be during Free Dining. Congrats on the ADRs! Planning has become one of my favorite parts of a DW trip!

If you got a ten day trip including counter plan and park hoppers for $2k, he would be fine…lol Does he really “need” to know where you saved it? What he doesn’t know, wont hurt him. Saved money is saved money.:laugh:

Sorry you hate to wait, but you will see it posted here as soon as it is announced. It is still a little early yet, I believe it was April last year before it was announced. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I hate waiting for discount codes! The time drags by so slowly!

We did just get a postcard with a PIN for free Quick Service dining on stays through July sometime. I found it odd that the postcards came to my house but were addressed to other people I have traveled with in the past, not me. And it was Quick Service dining only even for stays at Moderates and Deluxe resorts.

A friend of mine just got a pin but it is still for quick service. They have till 4/30/2010 to book. Not sure if that means quick will last until then and maybe regular will be offered after that. We too have already saved more than we would have with the free dining. For only 2 of us going it works out better if we are staying deluxe to get the 35% off the room. If we are staying moderate it works out better to do free dining as long as it is for the regular plan.

The current regular public promotions are booking through March 27. Something should be out in the next week or two…:blush: My mom has gotten a DDP pin for mid-Aug to early Oct.

Last year, free dining was announced about this time. I believe it was March 26th for Disney Visa card holders and then March 30th for everyone else. Hopefully it will be sometime soon because I don’t like to wait! LOL

Thats what we are waiting on too- UK has a very good deal going but it is just CS and we do like the full plan, but Keith at Mousektrips wants us to just hang fire and see what dining plan is released for Aug/Sept before we make a move.

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;1025151]I hate waiting for discount codes! The time drags by so slowly!

We did just get a postcard with a PIN for free Quick Service dining on stays through July sometime. I found it odd that the postcards came to my house but were addressed to other people I have traveled with in the past, not me. And it was Quick Service dining only even for stays at Moderates and Deluxe resorts.[/QUOTE]

That just happened to me too. We got a card addressed to my mom! :huh: Why didn’t they use her address? She has booked her own trips before. :confused:

I think we will see something by early next week. With the 27th being sat. maybe by Monday one can hope.

When we were there last year our bounce back offer was for free dinning, so I am thinking that the chances are pretty good that they will offer it. I am wondering though if they will offer CS for the Value resorts with the choice to pay for the upgrade.

We actually got two of them! One addressed to my aunt and one addressed to a friend of mine. So weird!

Where is my PIN?!?!?!

I was told you can now use a pin addressed to your HOUSE.
Last time I got one, it was to my little brother and I couldn’t use it. He was too young to even BOOK a hotel at the time! LOL!
I asked about that and the CM said they have changed the rule on that one. Could try?

Dana, I am with you! (Our trips overlap a few days :smile: ) I was SO happy to get the ADRs before the craziness!
Which discount did you use? I couldn’t find one out that far. I have the bounceback which will probably trump any new one anyway but never hurts to check!

I got the silly offer in my email a few weeks ago. Just for the Quick Service Dining Plan.

Anyway, i’ve emailed, called & stalked my travel agent for the latest news on the release of the 2010 Dining Plan. I think she just likes to drive me crazy, but last week when we were in the mall paying off some of the trip she hinted that it would be offered this year. Joyce hasn’t been wrong the last 2 years. :laugh:

Waiting waiting waiting. I want to book my trip, lets hope the Disney Visa holder one comes out in the next week.

Thanks guys - MouseBuzzers & Free Dining Lovers Unite- EVERYONE cross their fingers!!

I’m right there with you, we are ready to book it if they would just announce it already.