'the three musketeers adventure story'

The three musketeers Jeany, Erin and Ingamba stayed to the Dolphin. Then Ingamba said “What is going on here!” Then Kryssa speak in the television she said HELP the evil pirate Captain Jack Sparrow captured me and chain me to the mast please! Help! Then the three musketeers must rescue Kryssa from the cluches of the evil pirate Captain Jack Sparrow. Meanwhile in the Adventureland the three musketeers saw Kryssa chained to the mast. Then suddenly the evil pirate captain Jack Sparrow came over and said No one can save you my prisoner. Then suddenly popped out the three musketeers to the rescue and unchained Kryssa so she is freed. But then the evil Pirate captain Jack Sparrow captured the three musketeers and chained them to the mast and said! So Who are You? said the evil Jack Sparrow. We are the three musketeers said Ingamba. What are going to do to the three musketeers? Said the crew of the Black Pearl. Captain Jack Sparrow said to the crew the three musketeers will be the bait for the sharks. Then the three musketeers were tied up with chains to the hook and said Bahhhhha! the mighty three musketeers in our prisoner. look down the three musketeers and see what the sharks have for dinner. Then the three musketeers was very scared and shocked they will be sharks dinner. Hey! What are you going to the three musketeers said Erin. Then the evil Pirate said the three musketeers will be shark bait and the three musketeers be no more. Then the evil crew blindfolded the three musketeers eyes and gagged too. Then the three musketeers now our prisoner and shark bait. This is the end of the three musketeers. Who can save the three musketeers from the cluches of the evil pirate captain Jack Sparrow and his pirate henchmen in time. HELP! this is your chance to rescue of the three musketeers. Do you have any ideas to save the three musketeers from their doom.

But Captain Jack Sparrow is not evil…

ingamba do you have any ideas to escape from the shark bait. please! write another of the three musketeers adventure story.

then the three musketeers and Mickey escape from the chains and go to the Magic Kingdom and see something strange in one of the attractions so the three musketeers and Mickey investigate the disapperance of Minnie. Then Mickey was alone. Then suddenly behind Mickey was the evil phantom and grabbed Mickey to the monorail tracks. then Minnie escapes from the dungeon with help of the three musketeers. then Mickey was captured to the monorail tracks. Then the three musketeers saw Mickey tied up so the three musketeers rescued Mickey from the monorail tracks. Then we have someone to see you Mickey it’s Minnie they kissed and saw each other. The three musketeers were crying to see them together again. Then the three musketeers saw a evil Phantom blot then suddenly the phantom blot captured the three musketeers Jeany, Erin and Ingamba to the old skyway building and tied up the three musketeers to the dynomite. Then the evil phantom blot bound. Then the phantom blot said bhaaaaa! i have the three musketeers my prisoners and now the three musketeers are tied to the dynomite in the old skyway building. If Mickey Mouse is trying to save the three musketeers i will blow the three musketeers up. Then the evil Phantom blot has duct tape and gagged the three musketeers mouths. Now the three musketeers now bound and gagged to the dynomite then the evil phantom blot put the dynomite around the three musketeers which is all tied up bound and gagged. Meanwhile in Mickey’s House the three musketeers are not here. But then the castmember from the peoplemover they saw the three musketeers bound and gagged to the dynomite inside of the old skyway building. Susan saw Mickey and tell him that the evil phantom blot captured and tied up the three musketeers to the dynomite inside of the old skyway building. Then Mickey saw the three musketeers and they said HELP! the evil phantom lit the fuse then Mickey Mouse untied the three musketeers and now they are free. But then the evil phantom blot saw that Mickey rescued the three musketeers from the dynomite. Then the evil Phantom blot said I will capture Mickey Mouse and the three musketeers for good! To capture the three musketeers and Mickey Mouse. Then Meanwhile in Mickey’s toontown fair the three musketeers Jeany, Erin and Ingamba went towardly to see Mickey Mouse. Then the three musketeers saw Mickey Mouse and said what’s wrong Mickey Mouse? Then Mike said Mickey and the three musketeers in danger the evil phantom blot is coming to captured the three musketeers and Mickey Mouse too. Then suddenly behind the three musketeers and Mickey Mouse is the phantom blot and his henchmen captured the three musketeers and Mickey Mouse to the seven seas lagoon and then the evil phantom blot and his evil henchmen tied up Mickey Mouse and the three musketeers to the boat with dynomite then the MBers came to the rescue and untied the three musketeers and Mickey from the dynomite. They lived happier ever after.

The evil pirates were going to make the Three Musketeers walk the plank and be eaten by sharks. But just then Alicefan comes to their rescue with Pumouse and Lovemysons. Then Daydreamer shows up with a harpoon gun to shoot any sharks that are swimming in circles awaiting their dinner. Just as the evil pirates were pushing the Three Musketeers towards the plank, Bali and WishUponaStar came and distracted the pirates while Twist1980 untied the Three. Then all the MBers and the Three Musketeers beat the evil pirates to a bloody pulp and everyone lived happily ever after.

i love it Ingamba but the evil phantom blot tied the three musketeers bound and gagged in the old skyway with dynomite and Mickey saved the three musketeers. Do you have any rides the three musketeers will be tied to and write another of the three musketeers adventures. i hope the three musketeers will be tied to the old wonder of life building. Ingamba please! write! so i can read what happend next to the three musketeers. And who can save the three musketeers in time and what is the name of a new villain who the three musketeers will defeated he or she will be.

then the three musketeers escapes from the pirates thanks to all of the MBers. then the three musketeers went to tomorrowland. Then suddenly the evil phantom blot came over and grabbed the three musketeers to the old skyway building and wrapped up the three musketeers to the floor with dynomite. Then pumouse said what’s going on and where is the three musketeers. Then lovemysons said i found them the three musketeers are wrapped up and with dynomite it said the evil phantom did lit the fuse and now the three musketeers are doomed. Then Bali and Wishuponastar said we will rescue the three musketeers from the cluches of the phantom blot. and now MBers please! help don’t worry the three musketeers we here to help then the MBers fight the phantom blot. Bali and WishUponaStar and Twist1980 rescued the three musketeers and unwrapped them. this is the end of the phantom blot and they lived happily ever after.

Yes, the MBers should all be commended!

i can’t wait for what happend next to the three musketeers.

Disneyguru saw the three musketeers and Mickey still chained to the lifeboat then Disneyguru and others MBers came to the rescue of the three musketeers and Mickey but then the lifeboat is still sinking with Mickey and the three musketeers are chained. But then Disneyguru has the key and unlock the chaines from the three musketeers and Mickey Mouse and escape. Then Suddenly the evil Glumgold and his henchmen saw the three musketeers coming this way to caught the evil Glumgold and his henchmen. But then the evil glumgold and his henchmen has a plan to recapture of the three musketeers.Then Mickey Mouse asked the three musketeers to be in the parade in the Magic Kingdom. The three musketeers said YES! to be in the parade. Then the evil glumgold and his henchmen is in the frontierland float. Then the three musketeers was in the frontierland float. Then suddenly the voice of the evil glumgold in the distance. Then evil Glumgold asked his henchmen tied up the three musketeers to the dynomite keg so the evil Glumgold’s henchmen did. Now the three musketeers are tied up bound to the dynomite keg,Then the evil Glumgold saw something missing so the evil Glumgold blindfolded and gagged the three musketeers to the dynomite keg in the frontierland float. Now the three musketeers Jeany, Erin, and Ingamba are prisoners once again by the evil Glumgold and his evil henchmen. Then the parade is started then the loud speaker said “Welcome to the Easter Parade” Then suddenly the evil Glumgold speaks in the loud speaker I have the three musketeers tied to the dynomite keg in the frontierland float. I will blow up the three musketeers sky high you can see the three musketeers are bound,gagged and blindfolded to the dynomite. HELP! said the three musketeers still gagged.I will do something to the three musketeers if Mickey Mouse surrender to me or i will lit this fuse and goodbye to the three musketeers which are tied to the dynomite keg in the frontierland float. You have an one hour for your answer. You have one hour or goodbye to the three musketeers! Oh! No the three musketeers are in trouble we have an one hour to answer to the evil Glumgold’s threat. Can the three musketeers escape from the evil cluches of the evil Glumgold which the three musketeers are tied up bound,gagged and blindfolded to the dynomite in the frontierland float. or the evil glumgold will blow up the three musketeers sky high. Mickey Mouse need to surrender to the evil glumgold. Or he will lit the fuse and goodbye to the three musketeers which are tied bound, gagged, and Blindfolded. Who can save the three musketeers in time before the evil glumgold will lit the fuse. It will be goodbye to the three musketeers HELP! bhAAAAAAA! No one can save the three musketeers in time. Mickey Mouse will surrender to me or else! i will blow up the frontierland float including the three musketeers which are tied bound, gagged, and blindfolded to the dynomite. “You never get away with this!” Said the three musketeers is still tied up bound, gagged, and Blindfolded to the dynomite.