The "too much time to think about restaurants Poll"

I have been shuffling my ADR’s around and around. Changing my mind. I have too many days still to mess around with my food.

I need help :biggrin:

I picked Jiko because I have never been there, but have heard great things about it. We will be trying it for the first time on our trip!

hehe, maybe we’ll meet up there as well?

Ok, picked Narc’s but also love Citrios. And let me take this opportunity to throw in our favorite “pamper ourselves” location of Bistro de Paris. Oustanding meal every time.

Narcoosee’s is great, even though I have a horribly gross story about the place (completely not the restaurants fault), we would still go back.

I pick Citrico’s though, I love the food and the atmosphere is great. Beautiful restaurant.

I keep playing with our ADR’s. Nice to know I am not the only one. Usually they are booked solid and it is not an option but this year they seem to be wide open.

I have never been to any of them. :angry: But hopefully next December I can say I have been to at least one of them. :blush:

I automatically go with Narcoossee’s but if you like the menu at Citrico’s I’d go that way as well, depending on the actual time you want to eat.
You’ve also go a much easier travel path if you decide to go to GF than if you go to AKL (think transfer at Magic Kingdom for your bus home after a quick monorail or launch ride).

May I suggest Saanaa at AKV if you have the kids with you. If it just have Adults then Jiko.

Oh I want to try that, but it’s not on the DDP. That will have to wait until next time when I want to try and go ddp-less

@cubsblue - Playing around with ADR’s is actually a huge part of us booking fairly early.
@Kidany&me - you must try them.
@soundgod - I like both menus but I am looking at the photos and Citricos looks a little more inviting and Signature dining like?

@ladym - no kids, yipppeeee

Pam and Rich - I have changed things around to try every one of the choices up there. No more guess work.
I will drop Cali Grill, because service was a disappointment the last time we were there and the food was pretty awful.

Yay! Thanks peeps. I know I can always count on you :heart:

Whops. My bad. I keep forgetting that BdP is not on DDP.

Narcoossee’s would be my pick as well. We actually will be dining there twice next trip because I can’t figure out what I want most of the time because there are too many yummy options!

We are doing mostly signatures next trip for dinner. Narcoossee’s is always a good one for us. We love watching the ELP and Wishes while at dinner as a bonus. The lobster is really good. I want to try another dish this time, I just haven’t figured it out yet. Hmmmm…decisions…decisions…

…we have such a difficult decisions to make, don’t we?:laugh:

[QUOTE=mickeymotto;1060073]Narcoossee’s would be my pick as well. We actually will be dining there twice next trip because I can’t figure out what I want most of the time because there are too many yummy options!

We are doing mostly signatures next trip for dinner. Narcoossee’s is always a good one for us. We love watching the ELP and Wishes while at dinner as a bonus. The lobster is really good. I want to try another dish this time, I just haven’t figured it out yet. Hmmmm…decisions…decisions…

…we have such a difficult decisions to make, don’t we?:laugh:[/QUOTE]
Hey Christine good to see you.
We now have all signature dinners, it just worked out this way. I want to dress a little nicer and linger at dinner, so the signature places lend themselves to that and of course the yummy food.
The only restaurants that I don’t have are, after much shuffling and having fun, Cali Grill and Artist Point. Been to both, hated the service and the food wasn’t anything to rave about either. I am happpppyyyyyy now

[QUOTE=Dopey;1060075]Hey Christine good to see you.
We now have all signature dinners, it just worked out this way. I want to dress a little nicer and linger at dinner, so the signature places lend themselves to that and of course the yummy food.
The only restaurants that I don’t have are, after much shuffling and having fun, Cali Grill and Artist Point. Been to both, hated the service and the food wasn’t anything to rave about either. I am happpppyyyyyy now[/QUOTE]

WOW. Last March AP was the second best meal we had after Bistro. Service was outstanding, Pam loved the wine list, and the food was perfect. AP is always a homerun for us. Guess you can run into a bad night anywhere.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1060075]Hey Christine good to see you.
The only restaurants that I don’t have are, after much shuffling and having fun, Cali Grill and Artist Point. Been to both, hated the service and the food wasn’t anything to rave about either. I am happpppyyyyyy now[/QUOTE]

I do expect a photo packed TR upon your return my friend! Something to uplift my spirits while I wait to leave. :laugh:

Narcoossees :heart: the first time i stept in this place I loved it

We’re going to try Narcoossee’s in April if we can get there!! If you try it please post and let me know :mickey:

I most certainly will let you know oh yes and that mickeymotto girl too :laugh:

omg, I can’t begin to tell you how awful our dinner was at AP.
So sad, because it does get good reviews.