The who's going to Disney thread

Rich, you are updated…can’t believe you are doing this and haven’t had a meltdown. Are you going to be ok, buddy? Where are you going to eat? Are you just eating hotdogs over a fire? If you tell me yes, I am sending the straight jacket people or the FBI cause I think aliens took over!!

Yes, the above is ALL SARCASM

Oh trust me, the sarcasm is needed to keep me firmly planted. Or as close to firm as humanly possible.

I do know that I am to make jello shots for the gang and bring them down on ice. Other than that I will take the shopping list provided by the ladies and hit the market tomorrow. I expect lots of beverages will be poured or bought depending if we are in FW or the parks.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1131633]Oh trust me, the sarcasm is needed to keep me firmly planted. Or as close to firm as humanly possible.

I do know that I am to make jello shots for the gang and bring them down on ice. Other than that I will take the shopping list provided by the ladies and hit the market tomorrow. I expect lots of beverages will be poured or bought depending if we are in FW or the parks.[/QUOTE]

You have Jello-shots on your list? Oh…this is going to be a fun weekend! The rest of the list won’t matter after a few of them…:laugh:

The bottom coffee half for the Coffee and Bailey’s layerd shots are setting up. The Orange and White Chocolate are mixed and also setting up.

Can you guess which ones we will start the day with?

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1131638]The bottom coffee half for the Coffee and Bailey’s layerd shots are setting up. The Orange and White Chocolate are mixed and also setting up.

Can you guess which ones we will start the day with?[/QUOTE]

omgoodess…so jealous! Have a great time!

Goofy3230 (4/2 - 4/6). SSR

Dana, can you please add me?? May 25-27 at Pop Century.

beckybeener and futuremrsjonas 4/14-4/19

Hope a.k.a. Officegirlblues 5/19-5/25 @ Pop Century! :slight_smile:

Boss Mouse (10/17 - 10/20) SSR
(10/20 - 10/25) BLT

Updates are done!:heart:

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1131446]Dana, when you have a chance…

Jojo 5/12 - 15(AKV jumbo) 5/15 - 21 (BCV)

yes, I’ll be checking out and you’ll be checking into AKL.[/QUOTE]

Dana, I think my trip got overlooked with everyone being shocked with the last min. Pam & Rich trip. Thanks :flowers:

Sorry. My bad.:blush:

No, no,…a last min trip is so fleeting and special, sort of a shooting star. We all had to stare at the amazing moment.

I am so sorry. I did miss it. I am adding you now and yes, we will just be missing each other. Look for a crazy blonde at Star Wars Weekend…I will be the one stalking Darth Vadar and challenging Darth Maul:laugh:

Disneyonmymind (4/13 - 4/19) Riverside/Old Key West

You are on the list, Shannon :heart:

Changed my October. I am going to be there from 10/3 - 10/7 and since we added a day and a person, we moved over to Art of Animation in a Nemo suite. I like space. We are doing the MNSSHP and the TOT ten miler after party and celebrating my 40th birthday a month early.

I am here…hoooooooooooray

I’m jealous since we are still 10-14 days out. Still haven’t booked a room since our work schedules are still not nailed down.

One good thing is that I looked over the wait times yesterday and they were way down, along with the park closing times from the 2 week easter period. Hope you have low crowds.