The who's going to Disney thread

Sorry mine changed. Disneyfan722 (9/7-9/13) Pop

I started packing today :biggrin:

We are heading back in Sept to celebrate my 40th birthday. It will also be our 11th wedding anniversary. :heart: We honeymooned at Disney and went back for our 5 year anniversary (and my 34th B-day). We didn’t think we were going to make it for the 10 year due to monetary challenges, that’s when we settled on going for my 40th. My mother in law wanted to go and can’t travel alone, so she paid for us to go in Nov 2012. We booked the Sept trip during our stay and received the free dining plan as an incentive - even though it is available to everyone. Can’t wait to be back!

Disney Brass (9/7 - 9/15) CSR :mickey:

updates are done.

Looks like we have a trip on the Calendar. Celebrating DD’s Highschool Graduation next year!

Jen9804 (5/22/14-6/1/14) POR

updates are done

Me! Me! :goofybounce:

Andrea (12/1 - 12/11) Pop

Andrea - you have been added.

You may notice I have added another one for me! I will be there from 9/16 - 9/19 at Coronado Springs - I have been invited to the “Ear Marked” event!

[QUOTE=Dana;1134272]Andrea - you have been added.

You may notice I have added another one for me! I will be there from 9/16 - 9/19 at Coronado Springs - I have been invited to the “Ear Marked” event![/QUOTE]

Dana—have you stayed at CSs recently? Could you make a mental note if they have made changes to the Food Court system there? We stayed there twice when PO was booked up but it is not our first choice—because the weird way the Food Court works. (Waiting in line to enter and paying a 10% fee even on a take out coffee was what we didn’t like.)

I just would love to know if anything has changed with that—in case next trip PO is booked up when we have to go. :slight_smile:

If you are there for an Event, you may not even use the Food Court—so don’t worry if you don’t…I just would like a recent critique. Thanks and have fun. :mickey:

[QUOTE=smallworld;1134277]Dana—have you stayed at CSs recently? Could you make a mental note if they have made changes to the Food Court system there? We stayed there twice when PO was booked up but it is not our first choice—because the weird way the Food Court works. (Waiting in line to enter and paying a 10% fee even on a take out coffee was what we didn’t like.)

I just would love to know if anything has changed with that—in case next trip PO is booked up when we have to go. :slight_smile:

If you are there for an Event, you may not even use the Food Court—so don’t worry if you don’t…I just would like a recent critique. Thanks and have fun. :mickey:[/QUOTE]

I will make a trip to the food court and check it out. It’s awhile from now, so please remind me. Will be my pleasure to scope it out.

Thank you…it’s definitely not crucial though…just if you get a chance.

It’s really not a problem. I just suck at remembering sometimes. This is going to be a horse of a different color this trip - I can’t wait to see the itinerary for it.

2nd Star (11/2-11/7)VGF and OKW Thanks!!

Caseys Corner Dec. 21, 2013 thru 1/1/2014 Caribbean Beach.

Updates are done!:heart:

Okay Dana my plans are made, can you please put me on the list.

Disneyonmymind 2/14/14 thru 2/23/14 Old Key West

You are updated and it looks like we will finally be there at the same time! OMG!

Two trips this summer.

7/18-7/23 SSR
8/8-8/23 AKLV & SSR

[QUOTE=Goofy3230;1135910]Two trips this summer.

7/18-7/23 SSR
8/8-8/23 AKLV & SSR[/QUOTE]

WOW~! Those are two good ones. You are added.:happy:

Art of Animation 9/9- 9/12