The who's going to Disney thread

[QUOTE=Franco54;1919094613]Hey B and Tigger you two must be close to
being some of the first on Disney Central!
Very cool![/QUOTE]

Your comment made me wonder, what was was it like those very first days on DC. The first members, how did you find DC, was there there like two threads to comment on, etc?

I am sure you will have a fabulous time! Can’t wait to hear about it.

[QUOTE=Franco54;1919094613]Hey B and Tigger you two must be close to
being some of the first on Disney Central!
Very cool![/QUOTE]

It has been a fun ride!

DC was one of the first forums I joined on the internet. I hardly posted for the first year because believe it or not I am a pretty quite and shy guy.

I just returned from a WDW visit—but the Trip Report forum states it hasn’t been used in 5 years—at least thats what I see–so no trip report from me. Plus—I can’t upload pictures here anymore.

I would be happy to answer any “observation” questions anyone has for me though. :slight_smile: I just don’t do trip reports so—not sure what everyone wants to read.

[QUOTE=smallworld;1919094616]I just returned from a WDW visit—but the Trip Report forum states it hasn’t been used in 5 years—at least thats what I see–so no trip report from me. Plus—I can’t upload pictures here anymore.

I would be happy to answer any “observation” questions anyone has for me though. :slight_smile: I just don’t do trip reports so—not sure what everyone wants to read.[/QUOTE]

How was the weather?

The weather last week was about as bad as it is in August…but they told me that it was unusual…it heated up too fast this year. The temps were in the upper 80’s and the humidity was about the same…not quite as bad as when we usually go in August but almost!!! I will say though, that my weather app predicted storms every day we were there—but it only sprinkled one night…that’s about it… :slight_smile:

Sometime in 2016. So far away …

On one of our first trip many many yrs, we went in April or May and it was sooooo hot, we thought why not go in Aug, when the parks are opened until midnight every night. And that’s what we did, a yr later. But that was our only trip in summer.

My daughter is a teacher—and she teaches dance classes in the summertime so—August right before the teachers go back is the only time we can really go now. Last weeks visit was school related—she took her Choral Music students to the Disney Festival held each April. I went when she was in high school and the weather was pleasant—really just right. But not this time!!! I was very surprised–just wasn’t mentally prepared for it. But—it’s Disney–and actually, the MK was open late a couple days while we were there… :slight_smile:

Southen Belle (9/26-10/1) Pop Century

Is that when the restraining order expires? :whistling

If ONLY someone (or for that matter anyone) could upload a picture here I’m sure somebody has a shot of the infamous tutu fountain dancing incident that stated the whole thing. :laugh:

Correction: We decided to upgrade to the BoardWalk Inn for Food & Wine Fest!

Southern Belle (9/26-10/1) BoardWalk Inn

Correction: We decided to upgrade to the BoardWalk Inn for Food & Wine Fest!

Southern Belle (9/26-10/1) BoardWalk Inn

October 31 to November 7 at the Beach Club… Thank you as always Dana!!!

November 28 to December 6… Most of of it off site at the house,(28 - 3) and a couple of days on site (3 - 6)… location to be determined

11/29/15-12/04/15
ssr

have fun and congrats

10/31 - 11/6 at the Beach Club

and

11/28 - 12/5 at our house

11/6-11/14
Pop Century

Dec 15-19
Pop Century

SSR Dec 5, VWL Dec 13-15

Yes!! OKW 08/18/17 2 weeks! Can’t wait :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::mickey: