The Will

ahemmmm!
I have “threatened” for a long time that I would amend my will as follows:

Mike promised to go after I do. Soooooo, he has the task of taking what’s left of me to WDW. There he would make reservations at a number of restaurants of my chosing and sprinkle me all around the plantings until I am all gone.

How do you like that?
:laugh:

I love it!I’d love to think I was dining with my dear friend Iris close by- albeit in the plantings-(if I’m still around that is of course) And my dear Paul wants to be sprinkled around MK! Now me, my fave place is NYC so I want to go off the Empire State building or similar, and if there’s a bit left over, I’ll go to POR as well!!..well thats us sorted for the after life!!

I have said something similar to my family. I then imagine them sprinkling my ashes around the parks… as a cast member with a broom sweeps up this “dirt” and whisks me away for my last “E” ticket ride through the garbage system!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

hmmm, that sounds great too. And like I said, we can’t all be haunting the same place :wink:

I have told my husband something very similar… and he knew I was serious!

Can you imagine trying to get a 10# container of powder through security?

Well, hate to break it to you but as it’s private property, you’d have to get Disney’s permission. And somehow I don’t think they’d go along with that. How many people would want to be scattered there? In a few years it would look like a gray desert. :eek:

Not much left after cremation but cremains aren’t ash. It’s actually finely pulverized bone and more like sand. I know because I do scatterings for people over the Chesapake Bay and Atlantic ocean. Four Winds Aerial HOME

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1055745]Can you imagine trying to get a 10# container of powder through security?

Well, hate to break it to you but as it’s private property, you’d have to get Disney’s permission. And somehow I don’t think they’d go along with that. How many people would want to be scattered there? In a few years it would look like a gray desert. :eek:

Not much left after cremation but cremains aren’t ash. It’s actually finely pulverized bone and more like sand. I know because I do scatterings for people over the Chesapake Bay and Atlantic ocean. Four Winds Aerial HOME[/QUOTE]

im sorry im a nurse so not too much bother s me. but still yuck

i have told my kids i want a disney funeral … i want my casket in disney material… music planing from spectromagic and lots of disney balloons. they get upset and walk out…

[QUOTE=Dopey;1055718]ahemmmm!
I have “threatened” for a long time that I would amend my will as follows:

Mike promised to go after I do. Soooooo, he has the task of taking what’s left of me to WDW. There he would make reservations at a number of restaurants of my chosing and sprinkle me all around the plantings until I am all gone.

How do you like that?
:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Iris, I told Roland the same thing. I also told him I want my ashes in a Pooh cookie jar during the service. I went so far as to order one from the Disney catalog (this was a few years back), but it was broke on arrival so had to send it back. :pinch:

I told my DH forget flowers, I want fireworks.

My 7th grade lit teacher told us when she dies, she wants fireworks and cannons and the last bit of 1812 overture. :laugh: Hard to forget a teacher like that!

I am more than just a little bit worried about you.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1055745]Can you imagine trying to get a 10# container of powder through security?

Well, hate to break it to you but as it’s private property, you’d have to get Disney’s permission. :eek:

…[/QUOTE]

You don’t think that I am going to tell them about the plans, do you?
Noooooo, I will be hidden away in Mr. Jones’ socks or something like that or in a snuff box :laugh: He pulls it out for a little snuffing and oops, the little container, open, falls into the flower box :wink:

That’s a very nice thought

Wow lady, you are prepared. I love the cookie jar idea. But there won’t be that much to fill it. So, I would think that a reusable mug might be what the undertaker ordered :blush:

:huh:why would you say that?

Im sure its been done before.

Alright Lady … Your being a “Debbie Downer” with this thread!!! :laugh:

Wall, shtuff it and play along, will ya!?