The Wonderland Tea Party

Friends of mine are going to Disney world later this year and asked me about The Wonderland Tea Party, apparently it for kids only.

Does anyone know about this event??

I have never eared about this - is it new or has it stopped??

Never been myself. Would like to go! :happy:

Here is a link to reviews: AllEars.net Review Page - Wonderland Tea Party (Children 4-10) - Powered by ReviewPost

Here is the menu: Wonderland Tea Party, Grand Floridian - Menu

Things like this make me wish DD was a little one again. She would have loved this…

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;928145]Never been myself. Would like to go! :happy:

Here is a link to reviews: AllEars.net Review Page - Wonderland Tea Party (Children 4-10) - Powered by ReviewPost

Here is the menu: Wonderland Tea Party, Grand Floridian - Menu[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for the link - that looks so cool, Her children are around eight so this would be a fantastic surprise for them

My daughter went on her 8th birthday and loved it!

OH I WISH my DD would like the Princesses like she used to. I think we go too often… omg… seriously, CAN you go too much?? I dont’ think so!!!:mickey: (I would be the DW… LOL)

I wish I was eight:laugh::laugh:

Where is it held at and how much is it?

i wish i was eight again.

The party is held @ the Grand Floridian in the 1900 Park Fare Restaurant. I believe it is $40-$50. Parents cannot stay, they give you a pager. Great time to go eat lunch without the kids.

I didn’t know this existed. It sure did get excellent reviews. Thanks for sharing the info!

I was shocked when my friend asked me to find out about it, I had heard about something like this but was not sure about it so I asked the question here.

I’m so glad i did it look so much fun and I’m glad it has made other people aware of it:heart:

OMG! This looks adorable! Can’t wait until both girls are old enough. They’ll love it! I just wish I could go too!