Theme park tickets

Hi,

My wife and I have Annual Passes, however the adult kids don’t. I’m going to get Magic YOur Way Passes with Park Hopper feature (MYW-PH). NOW, we will be coming over from Tampa early, like 7am. When we check in, the room probably won’t be ready, but will we be able to get them MYW-PH at that time. Can the Front Desk add them to the room cards, or will we have to wait for Guest Services to open???

Thanks.

Frank

You will be able to get your MYW tickets when you check in. When we checked in to SSR in May the CM checking us in said Guest services had to put our tickets on our room key. If you have to go to GS to get your tickets moved and they aren’t open do it later when you get back form the parks.

>>If you have to go to GS to get your tickets moved and they aren’t open do it later when you get back form the parks.<,

I’m confused. If I need to get the park tickets put on the room card, how do I get into the park without tickets???

Frank

If you have a MYW package your tickets will be on the room key you will get at check in. Even if your room isn’t ready you will still get your key, you’ll just have to call later to get your room number.

I hope I haven’t made you more confused. I was trying to explain what happen to us when we weren’t using a package and bought our tickets and room separate.