Then and Now

I put together some pictures from our last visit with this visit.

Here’s more

Made another one with my photopass picture. Feel free to add yours too

OH MY GOODNESS!!! LOVE IT! I can’t wait to do the same. My girls were babies when we went last time! This reminds me to looks for some pictures and try to pick a spot for one during our January trip.

Thanks! I did look through my photos before we left but forgot about a few of them when were there. It is a good idea to make a list or bring the pics I wish I did some more.

Those are great!!

Fantastic! I’m sure we’ve got some like that too- my DD has practically grown up at WDW her photos go from 3 to 22! I love looking at other people’s photos as they are like our photos, same scenery, similar shots, with other people in them!

Saw the picture of the castle with the hideous “Magic Mirror” and knew right away you were in WDW in 2005.

Yes it was 2005 and yes it was hideous

Mine too:sad:

Love the pictures! I made a collage out of all of my DD’s WDW pictures. They go from age 3 till 17…I’ll keep adding of course.

[QUOTE=Dana;1093188]Mine too:sad:

Love the pictures! I made a collage out of all of my DD’s WDW pictures. They go from age 3 till 17…I’ll keep adding of course.[/QUOTE]

What a great idea Dana I’ll be borrowing that from you:happy:

I love them! Great pics!!

We are lucky enough to travel to Disney often. We started going when my DD was 8 months only and DS was 4 weeks old. Each and every trip we have to go to Epcot to the Character Connection for the pictures. I love looking at how much they have changed over the years… and they are still little 7/5.

Great idea…

Boy the kids have grown