There are good things to dream about, and there are bad

…last night was bad. :pinch:

I dreamt that I went to WDW and everything except Dumbo was closed!! :blink: :laugh:

Ohhhhhhh boy…

Well…I like Dumbo:cool: But, the one at Disneyland is better than the one in the MK!:laugh: :laugh:

I like Dumbo too…but I think if it were the only thing open, I’d toss my cookies trying to get my money’s worth outta my ticket! :blow: :laugh:

Well yeah…there’s that:pinch: Hey…maybe you’ll get lucky and Tri-ceratop Spin will be open too!:happy: :blink:

And Aladdin’s magic carpets, lol!

seriously…I hate those pre-WDW bad dreams…

Oh boy.

Weird dreams – I have 'em. Really, REALLY weird.

When we went to see the “Golden Dreams” show at DL, the CM making the introduction was going on about how “we all have dreams…I’m sure you have dreams, and you want them to come true, don’t you?” I just muttered “sometimes,” which heartily amused 6-2-6.

If my dreams came true, nuns would be riding on rollercoasters with crocodiles, after which cake would be served and hydraulic fluid would start leaking from someone’s head…:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Like I said, really weird.

:blink: :blink: :blink: Exactly what did you ingest before you went to sleep those nights?:huh: :blink: :blink:

Nothing. That’s the thing. All my dreams tend to be pretty weird and have been for most of my life. I read a lot, and I screen a lot, and I have all sorts of odd bits running around my head at any given time. I’ve learned to ignore them for the most part.

It’s the ordinary, everyday, run-of-the-mill dreams that I pay attention to. They’re rare, and they’re usually telling me something.

Something like…Hey…don’t forget that umbrella on your trip to DLR?:huh:

Wow. :huh: Sounds like you have some really unique dreams! (P.S. Your “sometimes” comment cracked me up! :laugh:)

I do too. :pinch: Not only was everything closed, but it was all boarded up too! Splash Mountain (which, ironically enough, IS going to be closed when we go) was like folded up:confused: It was bizarre. And sad. :frown:

Folded up?:huh: :blink:

Miss Dizzy is the beautiful baby joining you?

Like, perhaps, an umbrella?

I wish I’d dreamt about the umbrella. I’d probably still have it!

Exactly! :laugh: :laugh: But, I’m truly sorry you lost your umbrella ella ella:crying:

Me too. I really could have used on Tuesday when it was pouring down rain and I was stuck with my little Totes…:pinch:

:blink: Yeah it’s really hard to describe…but it was odd. I didn’t say it was a completely normal dream. :laugh:

Not this time…Ali will be staying with her grandparents for a few days. But that’s just because it will be DH’s first trip and it’s going to be kind of a crash-course. :happy: Hopefully she will be coming with us in September when we go back!

Better Dumbo than IASW!!!

That is SO TRUE! I actually thought that after I woke up! :laugh: Phew…