There is an Emeril's @ Disney?

I would love to take my family to Emeril’s while in Orlando! Where is Emeril’s located, in WDW or offsite?

from Emerils.com:

Emeril’s Orlando sits on the upper side of Universal Studios Park and just next to the lagoon which is right in the middle of a make-believe world. A world designed to take you into other worlds and experiences. This is why Emeril’s Orlando is an excellent addition to the attractions at Universal Studios CityWalk.

Thanks so much!!! I’ll add that to our activity list!!
29 days to go!

Bet your counting every minute of those 29 days with the way the weather has been up your way lately.

There is also an Emeril’s Tchoup Chop located at the Royal Pacific Resort at Universal. We have been to both and absolutely LOVE Tchoup Chop. Service is excellent as is the food. It has an asian/polynesian theming and influence. I would HIGHLY recomment making reservations for either. They are very popular. You can make reservations on-line at Opentable.com

Iv’e only been to Tchoup Chop, but it was well worth the visit! Top notch.

Welcome to DC. Wolfgang Puck has a restaurant on WDW property, if you want the Food Network chef experience without leaving WDW. (I’ve eaten at neither, but I do like Emeril’s personality more.)

I love Emeril!! I watch his show alot.

Definitely make reservations for Emeril’s. Whenever we have stopped by, they were completely booked.