They LOST ALL of my ADR's!

OMG!! I called to confirm my ADR’s today and cancel the ones we do not want or need and they cannot find them!! I want to cry:crying: What do I do now? She looked for them for over 45 minutes and found NOTHING! She took my # and said she would call me back! I am freaking out a little! I have spent soooo much time getting them all! Well you guys know!:pinch::crying::pinch:

We are on the DELUXE plan so we have a LOT of ressies! Any suggestions?

Oh my gosh, what a NIGHTMARE!!! Goodness. Did you save all the confirmation numbers & give those to her? The confirmation numbers have to bring SOMETHING up right?

Yikes, I REALLY hope they get everything worked out. Keep us updated.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;943104]Oh my gosh, what a NIGHTMARE!!! Goodness. Did you save all the confirmation numbers & give those to her? The confirmation numbers have to bring SOMETHING up right?

Yikes, I REALLY hope they get everything worked out. Keep us updated.[/QUOTE]

Yes I gave her the numbers and Nothing!!:sad:

Aggh! I am so sorry to hear that. Hopefully it was a glitch in the system and she will find the ADRs based on the confirmation numbers. :flowers:

[QUOTE=inluvwithdisney;943101]OMG!! I called to confirm my ADR’s today and cancel the ones we do not want or need and they cannot find them!! I want to cry:crying: What do I do now? She looked for them for over 45 minutes and found NOTHING! She took my # and said she would call me back! I am freaking out a little! I have spent soooo much time getting them all! Well you guys know!:pinch::crying::pinch:

We are on the DELUXE plan so we have a LOT of ressies! Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
deleting…I should have read all the posts.

That stinks. Maybe you need to call again, talk with a different CM and see. Stranger things have happened :wink:

That’s INSANE. You should call and ask to speak to a Manager and give them all of your confirmation numbers. Also give them the date you called, the approximate time and the Cast Members name…and also let them know that this was right when the system switched over and the CM even had a hard time making all the ressies!!!

I WOULD BE TICKED and would not accept SORRY YOU’RE OUTTA LUCK as an answer. :fork_off:

Thast weird that they didn’t have them. I would try to call back and get another CM to try and pull them up. You know sometimes some CM’s don’t get it. Try again.

They need to make that right with you. I would call back and ask for a supervisor. We were screwed out of our last counter service and when I called the front desk they did not want to help at that time she told me to call when I arrived HOME. OK I’m sure your going to take care of me then. I requested to speak with a supervisor and she took care of it right then.

Well I just got off with a different CM and :crying:NO LUCK he could not find them either!!

I asked to speak with a supervisor and got disconnected! I am so upset!

I worked so hard at planning around everything!!

i dont know if I should start trying to rebook them or just wait and hope!:sad:

I just counted I have 19. One being Hoop dee doo that I paid for, I did not use the dining plan for that one and they cannot find it either!!:nonono2:

Funny you were discconnected I’d be calling back until I spoke with a super

I would insist on talking to a manager or supervisior and have them fiz it for you. This is crazy.:wacko:

That is COMPLETLY OUTRAGOUS!!! I would be so mad.

Well, I am on hold again… I will let you know!

fingers crossed.

Keep calling back, and make them make it right. You have the confirmation numbers, it is not your fault.

Reminds me when my DW made her reservations for Dec. 09 I reminded her to upgrade to a water room before she hung up. The CM had everything in the computer at that point and told her there were no water view rooms avalable and hung up. I said BS and called back the next day spoke with the most helpful CM I think Disney hired. She up graded the room with no problem and asked if there was a special section of the resort my DW would prefer. WOW that is what Disney is about. Keep calling and complaining if that is what it takes. And if youd like I’d call for you! LOL

Wishing you luck and sending loads of pixie dust! Have the charges for HDD been applied to your credit card already?

Thanks for all of the support guys!! I know it is dumb but I am litterally crying now because a 3rd CM and supervisor cannot find them!

I asked if they could make sure I still got my times and at this point they told me there is NO guarantee! WHAT??? You have got to be kidding me!:pinch:

Yes I just got the confirmation of HDDR charges off my banks website while I sit on hold… That way I can make sure I have that one for sure!!!