Thinking about Disney's BoardWalk Inn?

Hi guys we are already planning our next trip to Disney in October for my birthday (yay!!). We are thinking in staying in either Disney’s BoardWalk Inn or Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. What would you suggest other then prices. Prices isn’t a big concern right now! Oh and we have 4 people going. Me, my brother, mom and dad, all sharing one room… me and my brother can’t sleep together (duh) so what do you suggest?

I would go with BWI if money isn’t a problem, the location is awesome and the rooms are bigger.

Yea… I just saw that Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort has only double beds? How is anyone suppose to fit in those?!

Yeah, I would choose BWI over CBR. I think the standard rooms at BWI have daybeds, so you or your brother could sleep there.

I agree, double beds are not big enough for 2 adult sized people.

I was thinking that too but I’m not sure.

I had to look it up! :laugh: Standard BWI rooms do have daybeds (appear similar to those at GF which are large and comfy).

If you stay concierge level, you are guaranteed one. If money is really no issue, you might look into a deluxe club level room that has two queen size beds and a queen size sleeper sofa. $570 a night seems a little steep, though.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/board-walk-inn/rates-rooms/

The Boardwalk would be my choice between the two. The location is stellar, the rooms are bigger, and you have the Boardwalk District for nightlife.

If money is not an object, would stay at BWI hands down. As others have said, the rooms are bigger, and location, location, location. You have easy access to EPCOT, and to HS. A lot of great restraints within walking distance at the Y&B, Swan & Dolphin. There is fun night life at Jelly Rolls also.

We were going to stay at CBR in two rooms. Waterview was the only option available so we looked into BW. They offer 2 queen beds and a day bed, so you and your brother would have seperate sleeping conditions. EPCOT is a walk away, MGM is a boat ride away and there are many places to eat, shop and watch/do entertainment if staying at BW. I would go with BW:)

If money isn’t an issue just join DVC. :tongue:

OK, but seriously, TOTALLY Boardwalk Inn!! You can walk to the World Showcase, you have access to the cool boat rentals right there at the Beach Club (we rented a Montauk Whaler boat, it was a BLAST), you can walk to MGM, great restaurants all within footsteps, it’s a GORGEOUS resort with beautiful rooms, a great spa/gym, cute shops & bars on the Boardwalk, etc…

It’s a no-brainer to me!

BWI also has garden rooms that are very large – some even have a little yard with roses and green grass! If you need the extra space, it would be a nice luxury!

I would choose BW over CBR if you have the cash handy.

BW hands down. I have never stayed in BWI but am deeded at BW for DVC. We love the location with walking and boat options for both Epcot and Studios. Also BW entertainment is fun. Also an easy walk to YC and BC for additional restaurants!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;952774]If money isn’t an issue just join DVC. :tongue:

OK, but seriously, TOTALLY Boardwalk Inn!! You can walk to the World Showcase, you have access to the cool boat rentals right there at the Beach Club (we rented a Montauk Whaler boat, it was a BLAST), you can walk to MGM, great restaurants all within footsteps, it’s a GORGEOUS resort with beautiful rooms, a great spa/gym, cute shops & bars on the Boardwalk, etc…

It’s a no-brainer to me![/QUOTE]

I looked into DVC trust me… thank you guys!

yup, I agree with everyone. We have stayed at both BCV and BWV and just love, love, love the fact of walking to two parks within 10 - 20 mins.

We are DVC members so when we book at Boardwalk we book into BWV. I don’t know about Boardwalk Inn, but when I booked our October vacation, BWV had no studios of any view left. That was last month. I think the Epcot resorts fill up pretty quickly during Food and Wine Festival. I ended up at Beach Club (which was fine because we have never stayed there), but had to take a 1 bedroom for the first night because two studios were not available. On the second night, we will switch into two studios. We love that whole area because it is to convenient to Epcot, DHS, lots of entertainment, etc.
Good Luck!

BWI. We are staying there in June. We stayed at thr CBR a few times but if you can afford it stay at BWI much more accessible.

[QUOTE=M5ward;952876]We are DVC members so when we book at Boardwalk we book into BWV. I don’t know about Boardwalk Inn, but when I booked our October vacation, BWV had no studios of any view left. That was last month. I think the Epcot resorts fill up pretty quickly during Food and Wine Festival. I ended up at Beach Club (which was fine because we have never stayed there), but had to take a 1 bedroom for the first night because two studios were not available. On the second night, we will switch into two studios. We love that whole area because it is to convenient to Epcot, DHS, lots of entertainment, etc.
Good Luck![/QUOTE]

Uh oh :I… I was worried about this. Thank you we will totally look into this!