Thinking of BLT?

When we met with our guide last Thursday while at WDW he had informed us that come June ALL incentives will be removed from BLT and they plan to sell the rest (it is 3/4ths of the way sold out) at full price per point.

(it wasn’t a selling technique to push us to it either since he knew we planned to add on while we were there… we just wanted to see the models first)

So if you are thinking of buying into BLT now’s the time!

I know in the beginning my guide had said they thought it would sell out in ten months, but then the economy tanked. So I’m surprised it’s 3/4 sold. But thanks for passing along the warning.

My guide said that DVC sales are actually doing quite well!! And he said a big chunk of BLT is owned by existing members who purchased add-ons.

[QUOTE=momofaprincess;959208]When we met with our guide last Thursday while at WDW he had informed us that come June ALL incentives will be removed from BLT and they plan to sell the rest (it is 3/4ths of the way sold out) at full price per point.

[/QUOTE]

Well, I think it’s a sales technique. DVC isn’t above using typical sales techniques. Yes, the incentives will go away mid June. There may not be any incentives for a few weeks, and then DVC will announce a new incentive. The new incentive may be better or worse than the existing incentive.

I think the current incentives are pretty good!

still- it makes me panic! I cannot buy into it right now, or I would!

I still wish I would have gotten the dang cruise. :laugh:

I wish I had gotten the lower price. My DD is taking the cruise next yr with her DH and a 5yr and 18 month old girls. I’m concerned is cause she can’t get insurance. I’d MUCH rather have had the money in my pocket, than be concerned about kids getting sick.

Yeah, I was still happy with my developer points that gave me that awesome ‘bonus’ trip to Disneyland in January. :smile:

PS: I already miss Disneyland :sad:

[QUOTE=DVC Mike;959427]Well, I think it’s a sales technique. DVC isn’t above using typical sales techniques. Yes, the incentives will go away mid June. There may not be any incentives for a few weeks, and then DVC will announce a new incentive. The new incentive may be better or worse than the existing incentive.

I think the current incentives are pretty good![/QUOTE]

Have to agree. From what I hear DVC is the most profitable part of the theme parks, and I can believe it.

These incentives are some of the best I’ve seen…and it’s got me thinking. :laugh:

I agree, the current incentives are pretty great! If I didn’t already buy in November…:glare:

Anyway, it seems there is always once incentive or another. While these will end in June, I’m sure there will be a different incentive shortly after.

Loving our lil 50 point VWL contract! If the time comes that we can afford to purchase more, if not I will still love my lil 50 point contract