Third time is a charm

Well, it took 3 attempts to get my adrs, I FINALLY got them. (By the way, all three cm’s were absolutely wonderful, and the last one said it was a very busy day, and had lots of people screaming at her, which was ashame, because no matter what people went through waiting, it was not the fault of the cm’s everyone was talking to. I felt bad for her.)

So, if anyone is interested, here’s what I got:

Monday: Dinner at Biertgarten
Tuesday: Dinner at O’Hanna’s
Wednesday: Dinner at Boma
Thursday: Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
Friday: Dinner at LeCellier (YEA!!! Got it on my birthday!)
Saturday: Breakfast at Boma

We are a family of not making ADR’s so this is kind of a first for us, but with us going during Spring Break, kind of thought it would be a good idea to have them.

Let me know what you think!

Wow lucky You All I get is a busy signall…Your ADR’s are great! We love O’hanas and LeCellier…

Oh very well done! Excellent choices.

UUMMMM looks good!
We don’t usually make daily ressies either but we did in March and it was a little tuff for us.I cancelled one dinner that I knew we were just too tierd to make. Made it to the QS at our resort instead:happy:

wow, nice!

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1001666]UUMMMM looks good!
We don’t usually make daily ressies either but we did in March and it was a little tuff for us.I cancelled one dinner that I knew we were just too tierd to make. Made it to the QS at our resort instead:happy:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my dh seems to think we will probably make 2 of the 6 because he doesn’t like schedules. But, I am still worried about the crowds, so better to have something in place, rather than get frustrated when everything is packed.

These look fantastic! I could totally go for a Boma breakfast right now!

I ate at Boma (dinner) few years ago and absolutely LOVED IT! A lot of choices and everything I tried was yummy… especially the desserts! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! :slight_smile:

The first time we went we did not make any ressies. We were at EPCOT it was late and the best we could get was French Fries from McDonalds YUK… Live and Learn