This is a First for US!

We are excited.

We went to Fort Wilderness campground & Disney World in January 2008.
We went back to Fort Wilderness campground & Disney World in Oct. 2008.

Then, I heard that WDW was offering Georgia, Alabama, SC & NC residents a deal. $59.00 a night for a value room. WOW! DH & I talked it over. We decided to go back. I called. It’s all set.

We are going back in December 2008. We will be staying at All Star Movies.

Plus, we opted to do Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas which we have never done.

That means we will have been to WDW 3 times in 2008! We are so excited!

The downside is… we will probably not go at all in 2009. Unless, it is late next fall or winter.

Congrats!!! That’s very exciting!!! :wub:

Have a great trip, remember the TR!:blush:

You know this past yr, I went four times and I think three times would have been enough. I mean I liked taking the fourth trip, but I think I am prepared to wait aaaaallllll the way till the fourth quarter of 09 before another trip appears.

How did you find out about the special? Did you get an email?

December is my favorite time of year at WDW. The decorations, the parades, the lower crowd level. Yes, it’s a wonderful time of the year! Congrats!

Very exciting… WDW @ Christmas is something I always wanted to do.

Congrats, brebre!! I’ve been blessed with the same kinda sitch myself!

I went with a friend for Spring Break 07…then with a school group trip in January 08…then with another friend in May 08…then Disneyland in August 08…and we’re finally going one ‘last time’ in December. (I’ve been blessed with seasonal CM passes!)

We also will probably not go in 09…beyond going this December its all a toss up depending on money and such.

Way to go, taking advantage of that deal! I know you’ll have a blast.

You’'ll have a great time!!! December is a great time to go with all the holiday stuff going on.

Terrific! And hey - who knows what they’ll offer in 2009?

Congrats!!! December is an amazing time! :smile:

[QUOTE=jo-jo;896148]You know this past yr, I went four times and I think three times would have been enough. I mean I liked taking the fourth trip, but I think I am prepared to wait aaaaallllll the way till the fourth quarter of 09 before another trip appears.

How did you find out about the special? Did you get an email?[/QUOTE]

It was an AD on a page I was looking at. So, I clicked on it. It took me to the Disney Special offers page. I was suppose to see a code, but instead, all I saw was a little, red X. So, I called them. The CM helped me. The offer to call is good until December 23, 2008 (if I remember correctly).

Thanks everyone. After I posted, I thought I might have sounded like I was bragging. I really wasn’t. I have never been to WDW in December. We really are looking forward to it.

Congrats! You will have a wonderful time! December is my favorite month at WDW!

I am so jealous. I would kill to be able to go twice in a year let alone three times.

I didn’t take as bragging, I heard a very excited Disney fan. You’re going to love it there in december and the MVMCP. We’re going to see it on the 2nd and will it will be the first time my dd and dgd saw it so we’re excited too. Have fun!!:wub:

Not only do you get to go three times.

You get to go when I am there.

Good golly miss molly! I know what you’re thinking “It doesn’t get any better then that does it?”

Well, yes it does!

You could be fortunate enough to see me in a parade! How cool will that be? Memories of a life time, I think. Tell her guys …

… guys?

I love Disney in Dec. It is so pretty with all the Christmas stuff. We will be there the first week of Dec.

Say what?!!?
What is this all about?

So happy for ya… :glare: :happy:

[QUOTE=cinderbella;896661]Say what?!!?
What is this all about?[/QUOTE]

It was an AD on a page I was looking at. I clicked on it. It took me to the Disney Special offers page. I was suppose to see a code, but instead, all I saw was a little, red X. I called them. The CM helped me. The offer to call is good until December 23, 2008 (if I remember the date correctly).

You could call & ask about it. :slight_smile: