This is a rookie question, I should know better

I’m ashamed…what is the difference between the main street electrical parade and spectroscopy magic??

I’ve never heard of spectroscopy magic. Do you mean the “Spectromagic” parade? If so, they are both lighted parades, but with very different musical scores. If you want to hear the difference, go to youtube and you can see and hear them.

Both are nighttime lighted parades held at WDW in Magic Kingdom. They have different musicals scores, different floats and characters.

SpectroMagic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Main Street Electrical Parade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, I ment spectro magic Lol.stupid predictive text!!!

I’ve had that happen!

Look at your countdown! You must be so excited!!

which one has the clown looking things on top of the big motorized ball/globe/whatever it is…

I think the clown things are with spectro magic. I
Am behind excited!!! 7 days!!!

I think the clown things are with spectro magic. I
Am behind excited!!! 7 days!!!

(You of course mean Spectromagic)
They are two completely different parades with completely different floats, music, and costumes.

[QUOTE=DisneyFan722;1049763]I think the clown things are with spectro magic. I
Am behind excited!!! 7 days!!![/QUOTE]

Wow!!! How I envy you!!. Pop Century is great!! The best of the value resorts.

ELP is AWESOME!! A Disney Classic - you’ll LOVE it!!

Which parade are they doing now? Didn’t they extend the MSELP? Hope you are having fun!!

Yep!! :mickey:

Yep its the electrical one ill be seeing. Super excited!!! This time in 1 week I will be on the ME!!!

both at night…both light. different floats and music…that’s it. I like ELP better.

Those mime-looking, clown-like guys that appear to be teetering on the top of the lit globes give my daughter the creeps. (and she’s 16! :laugh::laugh::laugh:)

ME TOO…ME TOO! I am excited about seeing this parade as well. Have fun and maybe I’ll catch up with you in “Japan”!

I preferred the previous “china doll” faces of the performers in Spectromagic over the masks they introduced a short while back.