This time next week

I’ll be exhausted. It will be day four of our trip and the second day with our 2 yr old DGS. Quick run down of our plans.

Sunday 7 am flight out of Phila

BLT from May 4 -May 10

May 4 ---- We have our FP+ for mid afternoon at MK. Good test to see if we can get any extras.

5:00ish Trail end 

After which we plan on going back to hotel, take a little nap and perhaps hit the parks right after fireworks. Extra magic hours are until 2 am. I’ve never done late late EMH and I’d like to try it. However, what sounds good on paper…We may just roll over and not get up until morning.

May 5 — Heading to MK again. No ADRs this day. Just doing whatever.

May 6 — Breakfast ADR at The Wave. DS and family will be arriving about 11. We also get our order from WeGoShop about that time too. After having some lunch. We are heading to MK. First stop Mickey Mouse. Then space mountain and our first try with kid swap. I’ve heard some say, that you can use the kid swap paper on another day. Guess we’ll find out.

May 7 — Heading for Animal Kingdom
5:30 ADR for Ohana

May 8 — If weather holds, we get DGS for MK and DS and wife goes to water park.

May 9 — Another possible day for water park

May 10 — Moving day to BCV.

10 am ADR for Cape May, assuming DGS isn't scared to death of characters.  If he is, we'll cancel. 

Have FP+ set up for Epcot

May 11 — DHS I’m expecting parks to be crowded for Mother’s day, so maybe a good time for a pool day.

May 12 — Another water park day, we’ll take DGS to DHS again.
5:30 ADR Cape May dinner

May 13 ---- Epcot, the last day we have tickets.

May 14 — DS will still have tickets, so they will do whatever. DH and I have an ADR for breakfast at Captains grill. And since we have no place to go, we may try the welcome home Wednesdays. Probably do some babysitting too that day.

May 15 — Time to head home.

Sounds absolutely wonderful! Definitely try to experience night time EMH. Nothing like riding the rides that late at night.

I am envious, this time next week I will still be stuck in mind numbing meetings!

I just spent a few hours with grandson. He is at the stage of two words you understand, followed by 47 words you have no idea what he is saying. But he is very earnest saying it.

I think they all mean I want goldfish, or cookies, that should cover any situation.

In 24 hrs we’ll be half way to disney. And we have nothing packed. Due to some family drama, house has a been a bit crazy. But we are traveling to disney, not Antarctica , we can buy things that are left behind. With disney prices, it might be cheaper to fly home and get it, but that’s another story. :laugh::laugh:

I plan to write a few lines here and there, but not a live TR. I’ll have my kindle and I hate writing on it, just thought I’d post a few comments

So see you all in a few weeks. Ta

Don’t forget your Magicbands!

And sun screen ! ! ! !

My little brother took his wife and my mother for a Disney Land & Sea adventure, so for my birthday On Thursday I got the following call.

“Hello Jr well we wanted to wish you a happy birthday, oh have to go they are doing a safety drill, bye…”

Nice ! ! ! !

And yet I love them all anyhow.

-H

Yes and yes, we have both.

Plus almost everything else in the house.

Have a great time…

Have a wonderful trip.

Well, I’m exhausted. DGS is like the energizer bunny, but on high speed. Wed he went from 7 am to 9 pm with no nap. And it seems grandma and grandpa are more fun, he cries when DS comes to get him. He thinks a room is only for sleeping, so no way does he want to go there.

We have only gone to mk, and it seems crowded. I don’t even want to be there at a level 10 day.

A report will have to wait until we are home.

Well, I’m exhausted. DGS is like the energizer bunny, but on high speed. Wed he went from 7 am to 9 pm with no nap. And it seems grandma and grandpa are more fun, he cries when DS comes to get him. He thinks a room is only for sleeping, so no way does he want to go there.

We have only gone to mk, and it seems crowded. I don’t even want to be there at a level 10 day.

A report will have to wait until we are home.

Nothing says special like having your DGS throw up on you. Outside of cape May… hopefully it’s not sickness but a one time thing. At least he didn’t throw up in the pool, we would have have tons of people made at us.

Oh no, Jo-Jo! Hope he feels better soon (and that it is nothing that can be caught by you!)

After we got to our room, changed him and then me. I scrubbed my arms and sprayed them with hand sanitizer. We leave for home 3 1/2 days. Last trip, DH and spent the last three days sick as dogs. We are NEVER TRAVELING WITH GRANDKIDS AGAIN. Not really, but boy do I hate being sick away from home.

Yesterday we were at DHS, mid-afternoon star tours had a full inside queue with a few loops outside. Time posted was 115 mins. We had a kid swap so it didn’t matter, but I don’t remember that wait time ever.

Yesterday we were at DHS, mid-afternoon star tours had a full inside queue with a few loops outside. Time posted was 115 mins. We had a kid swap so it didn’t matter, but I don’t remember that wait time ever.

Wow. I know it’s SWW time but that wasn’t even the weekend.

How are the crowds otherwise? Have a Make-a-Wish kid inbound next week.