This time tomorrow

We’ll be in the air, on our way to Disney!!! Yeaaahhhhhhhh!!!

We’ll be staying for 6 nights, seven days at the Beach Club… This year we’re not “planning” anything but mainly going by the seat of our pants and doing what strikes our fancy. Of course there are a few must do’s but mainly it’ll be relaxing and mellow. :slight_smile:

We’ve got ADR’s at T-Rex, Cape May Cafe Breakfast, Boma, Kouzzina’s, Nine Dragons, Hollywood & Vine Breakfast, Crystal Palace, 1900 Park Fare (B&D)Tusker House, Rose & Crown and Beach Club’s Clambake…So we’ll as far as dining goes, we’re set up :slight_smile:

Now today will be a flurry of packing and getting things ready to leave for the airpport at 2:00 am (ugh I’ll need a power nap at some point tomorrow…LOL)

But man are we ever EXCITED!!! Disney here we come!!!

Whoo-hoo!! I hope you have a marvelous trip! We just got back on Sunday, and we also had a no-plan, do whatever we want when we want trip, and I think it was the best one we’ve had yet. Have fun!!

:goofybounce::cheshire::simba: Let the party begin! have a great trip! Trip report please.

Have fun and safe travels. We always fly by the seat of our pants and it’s so relaxing and fun. We actually are cancelling some sit down lunch ressies so we don’t have to watch the clock.
66 days and counting for us. We are going to try driving for the first time ever. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that we both make it there and back…lol

Have a wonderful trip. I’ll be waiting to hear (hint, hint…TR,TR) how you feel about your ADRs. We can make our ADRs in a few weeks and you have several we are thinking about.

:minnie:Have a magical time

So exciting!!! Have a wonderful, safe trip!! Enjoy every minute!!

Enjoy your trip! Try to get a little rest today before you catch your flight so you will be ready for a fun-filled day tomorrow at Disney.

Have a great trip!

Flying by the seat of your pants? You’ll have to let me know how that works out for you…this OCD planner gets anxious just thinking about that! Maybe it’s time for me to let go a bit…what do you think???

Yay!! We’re right behind you, via automobile lol. I did my online check-in last night, feel like it was some magical huge step lol.

Hope your trip is magical! :smile:

Oh hooray! Have a wonderful trip and enjoy packing (I loooove packing!). :mickey:

Have a great time! Please let us know about Kouzzina - I’ve got ressies for Oct. 3, but I want to hear how great it is (hopefully).

Oh I’m so jealous! :slight_smile: Have a wonderful and magical vacation… can’t wait to hear all about it!

Have a great time…

[QUOTE=TheHawley’s;985963]We’ll be in the air, on our way to Disney!!! Yeaaahhhhhhhh!!!

We’ll be staying for 6 nights, seven days at the Beach Club… This year we’re not “planning” anything but mainly going by the seat of our pants and doing what strikes our fancy. Of course there are a few must do’s but mainly it’ll be relaxing and mellow. :slight_smile:

We’ve got ADR’s at T-Rex, Cape May Cafe Breakfast, Boma, Kouzzina’s, Nine Dragons, Hollywood & Vine Breakfast, Crystal Palace, 1900 Park Fare (B&D)Tusker House, Rose & Crown and Beach Club’s Clambake…So we’ll as far as dining goes, we’re set up :slight_smile:

Now today will be a flurry of packing and getting things ready to leave for the airpport at 2:00 am (ugh I’ll need a power nap at some point tomorrow…LOL)

But man are we ever EXCITED!!! Disney here we come!!![/QUOTE]

We are right behind you we are going today. Kids are so excited. We are going with a party of 24. It will be crazy but fun.