Those little "personal watercraft"

How about this for a question:

If we were to rent ourselves one of these cute little boats and zipped around between the OKW to POR and over to DTD, could we leave the boat there or would we have to deliver it back to where we started out?

I was thinking that that would be a fun thing to do and maybe stop here and there for a little shnozzle a.k.a. a little cocktail :blush:

anyone?

I am almost certain it has to go back to the place you rented it.

well then this is not exactly working for me with that idea :pinch:

Besides, if you are going to be schnozzling and cocktailing, one of those little personal water crafts would not be the preferred method of transportation.:ph34r:

You rent them by the 1/2 hour, and I think they are overpriced. In short, you’d be paying a lot of $$ to park it at the dock while you visit DTD.

Yes, I guess Disney would frown on drunken boating.

Yes, I think that they are overpriced as well, Cavey. Just something different to do. Since I can’t get shnozzled - no boating for meeeeee :pinch:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1116111]Yes, I guess Disney would frown on drunken boating.

Yes, I think that they are overpriced as well, Cavey. Just something different to do. Since I can’t get shnozzled - no boating for meeeeee :pinch:[/QUOTE]

You can get liquored up at home. Ride a boat. Live a little!

You’re not an Italian ship’s captain are you…just ask’n…

We love the little boats. However, I don’t think you can do what you want, it is a neat idea, but…

Honest, Mickey, I was just saluting friends at BLT. I don’t know how my boat got up on the monrail. :laugh:

I don’t know what’s scarier - a Costa Cruise Ship captain or Iris shnozzling in a personal watercraft…

:laugh::laugh:

The difference is that I WANT to see Iris shnozzling in a personal watercraft so I can laugh. Preferably she should do this while I am shnozzling on the shore, because it would be even funnier.

I mean, I’d make her put on a life jacket first, so it would be safe. :whistling

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1116143]You’re not an Italian ship’s captain are you…just ask’n…

We love the little boats. However, I don’t think you can do what you want, it is a neat idea, but…[/QUOTE]

No, not Italian, but a U-boot commander maybe :wink:

No shnozzling, no boating.

Like Cavey said “live a little”. Youse guys need to get with it. You can always shlepp yourselves to church and confess on Friday or whenever that day comes…

[QUOTE=Andrea;1116149]The difference is that I WANT to see Iris shnozzling in a personal watercraft so I can laugh. Preferably she should do this while I am shnozzling on the shore, because it would be even funnier.

I mean, I’d make her put on a life jacket first, so it would be safe. :whistling[/QUOTE]

What a friend :glare:

Okay, to summarize the thread here:

1. It’s a bad idea for a person to waterboat drunk.

2. We’d all like to see Dopey do it anyway.

3. Dopey is too chicken to do it.

That about right? :laugh:

[QUOTE=Cavey;1116194]Okay, to summarize the thread here:

1. It’s a bad idea for a person to waterboat drunk.

2. We’d all like to see Dopey do it anyway.

3. Dopey is too chicken to do it.

That about right? :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Not too chicken. too poor. How about a collection for this activity?

Well…we’re all on a budget - but that does sound tempting; but would you rather we save the money for your bail?

Donut has the bail money. Go ahead and collect for the cocktail cruise. I will provide the web cam :wink:

I checked, and it’s allowable only if you wear a pink tutu. :whistling :angel:

Boss might even loan you his if you ask really nice. You just have to put a little duck tape over the holes burned into it by the repeated tazing. :laugh: