Those park maps that you can order

Can you get more than one set per household? I mentioned to my DD she should have the kids order them, but I don’t know if they can each get their own set or have each child pick a park.

I don’t think you can get more than one set Jo-jo but you can always ask…Ours came with our family name on them last summer. They are nice—and big—but we never took them to the park to use them.

There is an option (or was) to download them to your computer—and print them. Perhaps with that option you can personalize it? See if that works… :slight_smile:

I didn’t even think about taking them to the parks. I just thought something to look forward to for the trip in Sept.

I saw people carrying them around with them…but they are too nice to mess up!! lol

They do ask for your favorites and mark the favorites or places of interest before they send them to you…so I think they expect you to use them? Don’t know but anyway, they were free so I got them… :slight_smile:

Last time we ordered we ordered one in our name, and another in Kate’s name. Same address. This way we could pin them up in the resort room for a first timer that came with Kate on our last trip.

Thanks, I guess they could at least try to order a few sets.

They are WAY too nice to carry in the parks, but great keepsakes!

You can get a set every 6 months… I have done it. They are too pretty to take to the parks… Its fun to get the maps for the kids when they are old enough to look at them though.

Jo-jo

I have really nice maps that I get from the agent website. If you pm me your address, I would be happy to send you a few for the kids.

[QUOTE=Dana;1133223]Jo-jo

I have really nice maps that I get from the agent website. If you pm me your address, I would be happy to send you a few for the kids.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much.:flowers::flowers:

We (dh and I), DD, DSIL and grandkids are planning to go to AKL kidani in a 2 br savanna in sept. We went to kidani last yr and the kids were so amazed watching animals from our room. Afterwards they talked about the animals more than anything else.

DSIL has never been to Kidani, he thought it would be smelly. So this will be something new for him. DD is trying to convince him it’s a nicer room than at the poly.