Thought I'd share my ADR's too!

I’ve been enjoying seeing all the ADRs others have made for their upcoming trips, so thought I’d share mine too!

We are arriving the Thurs b/f Thanksgiving and leaving the Sat after Thanksgiving:

Thurs dinner: Chef Mickey’s (depending on what time we arrive, haven’t been able to book airfare thru SW yet!)
Fri dinner:Tony’s (1st time MVMCP!!!)
Sat dinner: Crystal Palace (our favorite!)
Sun dinner: Morocco (1st time)
Mon dinner: Narcoosees (my bday dinner - DD kids club!)
Tues dinner: Ohana (my parents arrive this day) hoping to go to HS after dinner to see Osborne Lights (if park is open late enough and lights are up!)
Wed breakfast: Kona Cafe
dinner: Hoop de Doo
Thurs (thanksgiv) lunch: Grand Floridian Cafe
evening: La Nouba!!
Fri breakfast: Donald’s at AK
dinner: Chefs de France (1st time) hoping to make this Candlelight Proc pkge
Sat lunch: The Wave

We will do CS for most breakfasts and lunches. Looking forward to:
Captn Cooks, Yakatori House, Studio Flatbread, Yak & Yeti, Pecos Bills, Sunshine Seasons and Earl.

What do you think? I’m a little iffy on Tony’s (only booked it since we’ve done LTT alot and CP isn’t open for dinner) and Chef’s de France (am this close to switching to TeppanEdo). :blush:

sounds great

Wow!
A bunch of great choices.

Hoop De Doo is going to be great!
And I can vouch for Le Chefs as well.

Wow, you’ve got some great ADRs there!

Sounds awesome! Have fun!

Lisa

I think your adr’s sound great. We like Tony’s. Their food is good, I think. I have never done Chef’s de France, so I have no opinion there.

They sound really good. I hope you have a great Bday dinner at Narcoossee’s, I hear its really good.

Those definitely sound delicious! I can’t wait to hear your review of Marrakesh…I have been really curious about this place and tempted to try it!

Sat dinner: San Angel (1st time)
Sun dinner: Whispering Canyon (1st time)
Mon dinner: Planet Hollywood (4rd time)
Tues dinner: ESPN (2nd time)
Wed Dinner: Coral Reef (1st time)
Thurs Dinner: Wolfgang Pucks (1st time)
Fri Dinner: Planet Hollywood (5th time)

I’m sad to say it but we plotted out QS meals also.
Sat Lunch: Wolfgang Pucks Express
Sun Lunch: Pin Haus (MK)
Mon Lunch: Flame Tree (AK)
Tues Lunch: Pizza Planet (DH)
Wed Lunch: Earl of Sandwich
Thurs Lunch: Flame Tree, again
Fri Lunch: Pin Haus, again

We love downtown Disney food if you couldn’t tell.

They look great. We like Tony’s but did not care for Chefs, but Chefs was several years ago and maybe it has improved.

YUMMY!! Sounds very good!! Can’t wait to hear the review on the new places for you. We like Tonys because of the desserts!! The Tiramisu and the pistachio creme brulee are both TO DIE FOR!!!

Another suggestion would be Wolfgang Pucks Express (Marketplace, not westside) for counter service. It’s a great menu, excellent food and you get a lot for the CS credit. The creme brulee is really good too! I love the Asian salad - Yummy, yummy, yummy!!

I hope your DD loves the kids club as much as mine did!! He went to Neverland Club 3 times over our 12 day vacation. He LOVED it!

Looks Great!!!

Sounds delicious! I’ve never done Hoop De Doo, but DH remembers doing it when he was little. I think it would be so much fun with our kids. Maybe next trip!

I :heart: Wolfgang Puck Express on the Marketplace side of DTD!! It’s one of my favortie places to eat! I love to get the rosemary chicken with garlic mashed potatoes. Then my kids get the 4 cheese macaroni and cheese and I sneak a little bit of that—yum!!! Then I love one of their brownies for dessert! I am getting hungry thinking about it!:laugh:

Thanks for your input! I have actually considered Wolfgangs if we’re hungry after LaNouba. It’s either that or Earl’s (tough choice!)

Now that the park hours are up - I think all my ADR times fit well.

I was a little surprised that HS is not open any later than 8pm all Thanksgiving week. I’m still waiting for Osborne Light dates and Candlelite Processional dates to see if I need to change anything.

So relieved to have all the ADRS made though!!

They look great, & we really enjoyed Chef’s de France. Hope you do too.

Great ADRs! We are trying Chefs de France for the first time this trip, too. I hope we like it!

Hope thing turn out good for you. Let us all know when you return.

We thought the wolfgang express was great so we thought we’d hit the bigger one. The mud pie looks GREAT!